Quality drain cleaning in Halifax
What comes to your mind when you hear Superior Plumbing & Heating? We are known for high-quality services, efficiency and commitment. These are not just words, they are a way of life for our employees and our company. We are the most trusted choice for drain cleaning in Halifax due to our large number of qualified technicians, modern tools and proximity to any location.
Our customers have experienced this first-hand, not to mention the numerous positive reviews on our website and social media. Want to experience it yourself? And we haven’t told you about our affordable and pleasant prices yet.
What are the best cleaning methods of drainage in Halifax to use?
Regular cleaning is crucial to maintaining your drain system. There are many ways to perform main drain cleaning in Halifax. Each one should be performed according to your specific circumstances. Let’s take a look at the most common methods.
- Drain snaking. Believe it or not, it is still one of the most common cleaning methods. You will need a long, sturdy cord with a drill on the end. Then pull the cord into the drainpipe until it reaches the blockage. Turn the auger with a crank or drill bit to clear the blockage. Despite the simplicity of this procedure, it should not be considered as a preventive measure.
- Hydrojetting. Water jetting is becoming increasingly popular among qualified professionals. It removes debris from pipes using high-pressure water jets. Today, hydrojetting is one of the best methods for removing any waste that accumulates in the drains. It prevents the formation of future blockages and removes existing ones.
- Store-bought drain cleaners. Some tasks are easier to do on your own, while others require professional help. We advise you not to use commercially available drain cleaners. Although some of them can be effective in removing blockages, they contain harsh chemicals that can cause damage to the pipes. Contact our specialist for reliable drain cleaning services in Halifax.
How often do you have to clean your drains?
How often your drains are used will determine how often they need to be cleaned. In some cases, homeowners must have it cleaned once a year, while others may do so less frequently. Take proper care of the drainage system to avoid clogging.
Regular maintenance can save you a fortune, and you won’t have to deal with plumbing emergencies related to clogged or overflowing drains.
Should I call a plumber?
If your drain lines aren’t maintained regularly, they will clog more frequently. It is necessary to put in extra effort to maintain their proper condition.
Some signs indicate that it’s time to contact a plumber:
- Water drains slowly
- Bad smells and unpleasant odours
- Problems with mould and fungus
- Regular clogging of sewer pipes
You may also want to consider having your drains cleaned annually by your plumber. This way, you don’t have to wait for the signs to appear. Regular drain cleaning helps to keep the sewer system clean and in good condition. The likelihood of blockages is reduced because the pipes are free of dirt. If you haven’t had your drains cleaned and they have any of the above symptoms, now is the perfect time to have them cleaned.
Contact us today if your clogged drain needs cleaning in Halifax!