Certified drain cleaning service in North York
Clogged drains are a nuisance. Not only do they keep you from using your sink, shower, tub or toilet – recurring or frequent clogs can also be a sign of a more severe problem, like a clog in your main sewer line. Should you need drain cleaning services, trust the expert plumbers at Superior Plumbing & Heating!
We have been satisfying our clients’ drain cleaning needs for years, thus we”ve developed a solid reputation and considerable experience. Our specialists undergo rigorous weekly technical training, allowing them to provide you with exceptional maintenance and drain cleaning services each and every time. We guarantee on-time arrival, transparent pricing, and an extended warranty on all of our drain cleaning services in North York. With fully equipped trucks in stock, we’re ready to help you right now!
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (647) 696-1814
Reasons why you need drain cleaning
A clogged drain is one of the most frequent plumbing complaints. It may start as a minor issue but soon begins to block the pipes and becomes a serious concern. What’s more, if left untreated, it can lead to corrosion or flooding. To keep yourself out of these troubles, pay attention to the common reasons for clogged drains:
- Hair (to keep drains clean, install guard grates that can trap hair and clean these guards regularly; it is important that you do not use commercial drain cleaning products, as they can damage your plumbing – call a professional instead);
- Dirt (it is advisable to rinse or remove excess dirt from the clothing, body, etc. before letting it go down the drain);
- Food waste (to avoid clogging, soak excess oil from vegetables, fruit or meat in a paper towel before flushing it down the sink; install compost garbage can for food waste; if clogs still occur, contact a professional to clean the drain);
- Soap (soap consists of fats and minerals that can accumulate over time – this is called soap residue or soap scum; over time, it combines with hair and mineral deposits, causing severe drain clogging; to avoid clogged drains, soap-free laundry detergent should be used; you can also try pressure cleaning to remove traces of soap scum, but this is better done with professional help);
- Flushing forbidden objects down (feminine hygiene products, small objects, cat litter, toilet paper excessively used or other things not meant for swirling down the drain will result in clogs over time; be careful and educate your family about what is not allowed to be flushed).
If you”ve already overlooked the situation and need assistance with drain cleaning, Superior Plumbing & Heating will do the job efficiently! We are proficient in the latest methods of drain cleaning, such as camera inspection and hydro jetting, our labour is covered with a warranty, and our prices are pocket-friendly. Schedule the appointment and have your drain issue resolved today!
Maintenance and repair services for drains in North York
Making sure you don’t allow certain items down the drain will help your system a lot, but of course, clogs can’t be avoided completely. When they occur, contact the highly trained plumbers at Superior Plumbing & Heating for excellent maintenance and repair services for drains:
- Hydro Jetting;
- Tree root removal;
- Drain and sewer camera inspection;
- Drain cleaning with chemical substances.
- Sewer repair.
Should any of the services above be needed, we have you covered. Our professional plumbers are seasoned, licensed and insured. Thousands of satisfied customers value our quality work, responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism. Contact us, and we will dispatch our best technicians to resolve your concern the same day!