Swift Installation of a Shower
Are you about to renovate or create a brand-new bathroom? Then, we are ready to take care of the swift and reliable shower installation service we have successfully delivered around for years.
Trust our qualified professionals rather than employing DIY methods. After all, the Superior Plumbing & Heating team has tried-and-true solutions and many successful projects under its belt. Therefore, whether it’s a digital, power, electric, or mixer shower, we know how to safely connect it to your electricity and water supply so that it will serve you trouble-free for many years.
Choose our experts and enjoy fast installation, transparent pricing, and a 90-day warranty!
Do You Need a Plumber to Install a Shower?
Installation of plumbing systems is usually challenging because each item must be watertight, which is a good reason to hire a specialist to install a shower. A leaky fixture can result in water damage, mildew, and mould.
Look at the basic shower installation guidelines our Superior Plumbing & Heating team adheres to for your safety. And contact us in case you are unsure if you can complete the installation considering all these stages.
- Enough structural support for the subfloor. The subfloor shouldn’t have defects, whether you have a mortar bed or a pre-formed pan. Otherwise, even a slight movement in the shower can lead to failure.
- Waterproof wallboard. Given all the wetness the wall will be exposed to over time, our shower installation services
- Weep hole protection and the floor pre-sloping. Often installers fail to pre-slope before adding the waterproofing layer or protect the weep holes in the drain base, which prevents water from draining through a weep hole. However, our plumbers always remember this to protect you from mould and unpleasant odours in the shower.
Our installers will carefully approach each installation stage, observing all the rules to ensure you can use the shower safely. Besides, we will conduct a thorough flood test to eliminate the risk of leaks for a long time.
Finally, if you need help deciding which shower to pick, our shower installers offer you a vast selection of plumbing fittings and help you choose the ideal one. But before, we need to thoroughly examine the installation site to determine the characteristics your shower should feature.
How Much Does a Shower Installation Cost?
We have compiled a list of the aspects influencing the total of your final service cost since it varies depending on the following factors:
- Shower type you want to install
- Whether the installation of accessories is required
- Whether you need to replace your old shower or fit a new one
- Type of shower mixing valve
- Tile material
- Whether additional plumbing services are required
In addition, you can expect additional costs if you want to install a glass shower door or panel instead of shower curtains or built-in storage and benches.
Whatever the project’s complexity or specifics in your case, Superior Plumbing & Heating offers the most affordable cost of installing a shower for those who appreciate perfect quality and safety!