Fast & reliable air handler install services
Has uneven cooling or heating become a real issue for your comfortable indoor environment? Have your energy expenses recently risen without explanation? It is time to call professionals to install such an important component for the HVAC system as the air handler – unit, which transfers conditioned air throughout your house and ensures even temperatures and humidity levels. Hire our technician to carry out this complex procedure to guarantee the device’s peak performance and correctness of each step during the setup.
The main reason to entrust this project to our specialists is their long-term professionalism, confirmed by top certificates, such as NATE and Red Seal. Thanks to at least 5 years in this business, we can manage any HVAC issue and carry out any customized setup depending on your house requirements and personal preferences. Also, we will ensure that the unit is properly sized, placed, and integrated with your existing HVAC system. Furthermore, you may start enjoying improved comfort whenever you need it – our air handler installation services can be provided even on the same day!
Our team will install your air handler in the blink of an eye
Homeowners should understand that any wrong action during the HVAC unit setup can have costly consequences. We do not recommend carrying out this process on your own because hiring a specialist will still be more cost-effective in the long run. Unlike DIY guides, which promise you “just a few simple steps to set the air handler”, we will provide a planned and complex approach during the whole procedure:
- Initial preparation. First, our technicians inspect the space where the air handler will be placed before commencing the installation procedure. This step will allow us not only to measure the size the system but also to have all the required tools and materials on hand. Moreover, we will locate and mark any possible hazards and obstacles that may impact the setup, such as plumbing, ductwork or wiring.
- Finding the best spot for the unit. The air handler unit must be positioned in a location that facilitates regular inspection and servicing. In most cases, this means finding a place for the device where it won’t be blocked by anything else and where there’s enough room to do its job without getting in the way.
- Unit installation. After determining the most suitable spot, our air handler installers will start installing the HVAC equipment. This usually entails mounting the unit onto a stable surface (such as a wall or platform) and checking the integrity of all connections and fastenings.
- Wiring connection. This step is a separate category because its correctness and reliability guarantee all future system operations. So, when the air handler has been physically put into place, we will ensure that all electrical connections are made and fastened securely. For instance, we will check that all cables are connected to their corresponding terminals, and the power supply is plugged into the device.
- Final testing. After the assembly is complete, our specialist will run a series of tests to ensure its integrity and proper operation. This step includes examining the ventilation, humidity levels, and temperature control, as well as checking all other safety mechanisms.
Generally, the whole process of installing an air handler looks as mentioned above. Still, if necessary to perform a customized setup, we may deviate from the proposed plan. In addition, if you have not decided on a specific device’s type or manufacturer yet, our experts will gladly advise you on the best options for your needs and budget.
Why should you hire our air handler installation company
Nowadays, choosing a reliable contractor is no less difficult task than selecting the HVAC equipment itself. We have prepared a list of our main advantages over other contractors. It includes the following:
We have a rapid workflow. For our team, the time is always now – you will not have to wait for our specialist forever because, in case of an emergency situation, we can be at your doorstep even on the same day, whether it’s weekends or holidays. In addition, our telephone support operates in 24/7 mode, which will allow you to contact us for advice or book a service even at night!
We are insured. Unlike DIY videos, our team will provide you with a complete labour warranty after the work is done. If you find any faults within 90 days after air handler installation, we will return and correct the defects in a blink of an eye at no charge!
We provide fair pricing. Despite the high quality of our assistance, we ensure the air handler installation cost is reasonable and transparent. Thus, our clients are always aware of the estimate in advance, and each of our actions is coordinated to avoid the appearance of hidden fees in your final bill.