Replace the plumbing valve with us on time
Plumbing valves are essential fixtures in your home that may easily go unnoticed. However, faulty valves can lead to disastrous floods in your house. That’s why it’s crucial to replace the plumbing valve immediately. At Superior Plumbing & Heating, we can provide you with prompt assistance if you’re experiencing any issues with your plumbing valves. Just give us a call, and our professional team will be there on the same day to resolve the problem.
Our plumbers are trained and experienced in their field and hold the Red Seal and North American Technician Excellence certifications. When you need a plumbing issue fixed, you can trust that our plumbers will come fully prepared with all the necessary tools and parts needed for repair or replacement. Count on Superior Plumbing & Heating when replacing the water valve is what you need.
- We can solve the problem on the same day.
- We announce the price before starting work, with no hidden fees.
- Full warranty for any type of work so that you do not face the same problem again.
- Our support line is ready to answer all your questions.
We’re a locally owned and operated business, so we’re always here to help. With Superior Plumbing & Heating, you can count on fast customer service and a qualified plumber to come to you when you need it.
Skilled valve replacement plumbing in the blink of an eye
Different types of plumbing valves play a significant role in regulating water flow. They can open, close, or partially block the path of fluids. We provide plumbing valve replacement services and work with:
- Ball valve. This type has a rotating ball with a hole for quick and reliable shut-off control of water.
- Gate valve. They control water flow by raising or lowering a gate but are less suitable for precise throttling due to their design.
- Butterfly valve. These valves feature a rotating disc to control water flow in large pipes, making them versatile for a variety of industrial applications.
- Globe valve. Regulate water flow through a plug and seat. They provide precise control but are less efficient for quick shut-off applications due to their design.
- Pressure relief valve. They automatically release excess pressure from a system and can prevent pressure buildup and potential damage to pipes or components.
- Needle valve. Provide precise control over water flow, which makes them suitable for applications requiring delicate adjustments and fine-tuning.
Whether you need a plumber to replace a shower valve, a shutoff valve, or any other kind of valve, our team is prepared to tackle any work.
- To replace a valve, we first close the water supply valve. If the valve is located at a water meter, we always close the valve on the house side instead of the water line valve going to the road.
- After turning off the water, we replace the old valve with a new one. Some valves may be threaded, while others may have a compression nut that needs to be loosened and replaced.
- If the valve handle is broken or leaking, we will replace it.
- When the job is done, we will restore the water flow and check the new valve.
Our plumber will replace your toilet fill or any other valve using modern equipment and industry-leading methods. Contact licensed experts at Superior Plumbing & Heating to replace the valve promptly.