We are your go-to choice for premium bidet installation service
Installing a bidet can greatly improve bathroom hygiene and comfort. It is a personal cleansing solution that has gained popularity across Canada for its health benefits. Here are a few reasons why you might consider a bidet:
- Hygienic comfort. Bidets provide superior cleanliness compared to traditional toilet paper, reducing the chance of spreading bacteria and improving personal hygiene.
- Gentle care. For those with sensitive skin or certain health conditions, bidets offer a gentle cleansing alternative that prevents irritation.
- Environmental benefits. If you choose to install a bidet with a professional bidet installation service, you contribute to reducing household waste.
- Long-term savings. Bidets save you the money you normally use to purchase toilet paper or wipes. Over time, it can add up to a significant amount.
Superior Plumbing & Heating has specialists with years of experience installing bidets of many brands, including TOTO, Samodra, Kohler and others. Our plumbers can install and connect a bidet using the best methods and tools. By trusting our experts, you ensure your brand-new bidet will be a part of your daily routine for a long time.
Our bidet installer will connect your unit safely and reliably
You may be tempted to install the unit yourself, especially if it’s a handset or toilet unit, but avoid tampering with the fittings, as this can cost you a lot more in repairs. Here are common problems that you can avoid by working with our bidet installer:
- Plumbing work. When installing a unit, improper work with plumbing fixtures can lead to permanent or hidden leaks that cause water damage to floors, walls or even flooring that can be very expensive to repair. By choosing our expert installation service, you avoid these risks as we securely connect the bidet to your home’s plumbing. This ensures a tight fit and protects the structural integrity of your bathroom.
- Electric work. Advanced units with features like air drying and heated seats require careful electrical work. If it is not handled properly, it can present a hazard, such as a short circuit or fire. Our certified specialists are trained to install any bidet type and can handle complex electrical connections.
If the room is not very spacious, investing in a freestanding bidet may not be the right decision, as it may not fit or make the bathroom much less accessible. Our experts will help you find the perfect solution for your home.
The cost of the installation depends on the exact unit you choose. If it”s a toilet attachment, less plumbing work is required, so it”s usually cheaper. For stand-alone bidets, integration with your home’s plumbing system is more complex, so the cost will be higher. Our specialist will provide you with an accurate quote before installation.
If you”ve been looking for a reliable “bidet installation service near me,” reach out today!