Why choose Superior Plumbing for commercial leak detection?
- Never an Overtime Charge
- Licensed and Insured
- Upfont Pricing
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Workmanship Parts Guaranteed
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Convenient Appointment Times
What people are saying about our commercial water leak detection?
Superior Plumbing and Heating completed the job as expected - tidy, high-quality, and considerate-everything was pre-measured, and the plumber double-checked that the position was exact and that no concealed utilities would be harmed.
Our relatives recommended Superior Plumbing and Heating to us when we were looking for a reputable plumbing and heating business in Toronto. Having a new companion in our home, Goodman, is a wonderful thing!
This is not the first time i've turned to Superior Plumbing and Heating for help and i'm satisfied . I needed to repair the goodman furnace and install the faucat. John coped with this task perfectly. His work impressed me: very quickly and most importantly - qualitatively. I can recommend the company and will continue to cooperate with it .
Everything was completed quickly and expertly by the plumber! Superior Plumbing and Heating has an excellent crew! Thanks on a job well done!
Wonderful work on replacing the plumbing, the toilet was leaking at the connection to the riser. Tech from superior plumbing and heating fixed the problem. He did everything very carefully, qualitatively and quickly. The company has a high rating for reason. i will refer to this company for plumbing. I recommend it.
Superior Plumbing and Heating always cleans sewage lines professionally on a regular basis, and we trust them!
Excellent, up-to-date, and courteous service. Their plumber impressed us with his level of competence and desire to do his best and help us. He explained the situation and what he planned to do about it, and did his job flawlessly. Moreover, we received a good discount. Superior Plumbing and Heating - you can be trusted!
That is our country's finest of the best!
I will contact you again! Great company-everything is really mobile and professional. If you are looking for a service that can be trusted, google the site of Superior Plumbing and Heating - you will make sure that they are thee best in their niche.
It was great to have two Weil McLain boilers serviced and the problem repaired.
When it comes to business, water is not the thing to mess with. A properly functioning plumbing system, especially its supplying part – is one of the primary keys to administrative seamlessness. Even a tiny leak in your main water line, dripping slowly and carrying no harm from the first glance, can steal thousands of dollars from your budget via the increased water consumption cost in the long run. If you want to prevent this kind of occasional expenses from happening, you should order a commercial water leak detection service for your enterprise regularly.
How does leak detection work?
A leak detection service is a set of manipulations aiming at your pipe system’s quick checkup with minimal interruption to the working process in your business facility. There are two ways to perform it using different techniques and equipment.
- Pipe camera inspections. The most common and efficient way to find out what’s going on inside the pipes for sure. The method employs a special CCTV camera placed on the point of 330 feet long cable that penetrates the pipe through a drain hole or a cleanout. Images from the camera are transmitted to the monitor allowing you to check the pipe’s conditions in real-time. This is a highly informative method that helps not only to detect exiting leaks but also to estimate pipe’s durability and level of sediments.
- Ultrasonic leak detector. This kind of equipment is hand-held and compact but also works well in some situations. The detector should be manually aimed at pipe location (even if it is placed under the cement floor or inside the wall, as the detector has about 6 meters of reach length). An ultrasonic scanner Intercepts the high-frequency leak sounds and converts them to a lower hearable range. This method is exceptionally useful with pressurized pipes, but may be unsuitable with some kinds of underground drains and sewers.
- Infrared camera inspections. The method involves a special infrared camera that helps to see temperature fluctuations through the walls. This can be very helpful while detecting hot water leaks in supply pipes.
How much does the leak detection cost?
Depending on the size of your enterprise and the age and conditions of your plumbing system, leak detection can be either a matter of minutes or a very time-consuming event. It’s hard to foresee the time consumption and required equipment for the exact case. However, you can always order a service call for a fixed $99 price. Our commercial plumbing experts will come to your location in a preferable time to pre-inspect the case and come up with an efficient solution.