Choose our superior sump pump repair service for lasting results
If you”re having problems with your sump pump, Superior Plumbing & Heating is at your service. Our skilled technicians come prepared with the latest tools to quickly find and fix problems, from faulty switches to worn-out motors. We have many years of experience in efficiently repairing sump pumps, which means you can count on us to get the job done right. It doesn”t matter if you have a Wayne or a Zoeller, a pedestal or a subversive pump – our experts have already worked with it and can provide you with a lasting solution.
We know sump pump issues can be urgent. That’s why we offer emergency same-day sump pump repair service. Our team is ready to tackle your sump pump problems as soon as they arise, ensuring minimal disruption to your comfort. Besides being efficient, our specialists will also explain the root of the problem and give you recommendations on how to avoid the same issue in the future.
If you need a premium sump pump repair, contact us and we’ll get your unit back up and running today!
Premium residential sump pump repair service for your home
Our team is equipped to handle urgent repairs swiftly, minimizing downtime and preventing water damage. Here are some of the problems our experts can fix for you:
- Overflows. Overflows often stem from debris in the intake filter or a jammed check valve. Our residential sump pump repair team will clean or replace the intake screen and ensure the check valve functions properly to prevent future overflows.
- Loss of power. Electrical issues such as tripped GFCI outlets, faulty float switches, or a malfunctioning pump motor can cause power failures. We inspect and repair these electrical components, replacing faulty float switches or motors to restore your sump pump to full functionality.
- Freezing or clogging. A frozen discharge line or a clogged impeller can stop a sump pump from running. We defrost frozen lines, clear clogged impellers and offer insulation or frost protection to prevent future incidents.
- Automatic shut-offs. Sudden shutdowns may indicate a faulty float switch or a clogged impeller. Our sump pump repair service includes replacing or adjusting the float switch and cleaning the impeller to ensure your sump pump reliably detects water levels and operates without unexpected interruptions.
- Motor failure. It can fail due to overheating, wear and tear, or electrical surges. We will inspect the motor to check for burn marks, unusual odours or sounds. If the motor cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a compatible, reliable motor to ensure the longevity and efficiency of your system.
If repairs are insufficient, we can also suggest some cost-effective replacement options that are well-suited to your home’s specific needs. If you”ve been searching for a “reliable sump pump repair service near me”, contact us today!