Choose our superior sump pump installers for high-quality service
If your basement frequently floods after heavy rain or you notice persistent signs of water damage such as mould, mildew, water stains or high humidity, a sump pump may be a wise investment. Superior Plumbing & Heating specializes in high-quality sump pump installation services you can take advantage of even today.
Our team of skilled professionals is equipped with modern tools to install a large variety of sump pumps, including Wayne, Zoeller and Liberty Pumps. Whether you need a submersible or a pedestal pump for smaller spaces, we ensure an efficient and effective installation.
Why you should choose our professional sump pump installer
When the system you want to add to your home is responsible for your well-being and the safety of your home, you want it installed correctly. Here are the reasons why choosing a professional installation is the only option:
- Proper sizing. Choosing the right pump size requires specialized knowledge. If the pump is too small, it will be constantly overloaded, damaging the system. It won”t be able to handle the water load and will eventually break down. An oversized pump can lead to frequent on-and-off cycling, which reduces its lifespan. Our sump pump installers will assess factors like pit size, water table and overall property size to help you select the optimal pump.
- Property safety. Incorrect installation can result in inefficient water removal, potentially leading to basement flooding. It can be especially inconvenient if you move your possessions to that area for storage and they get damaged as a result. Our team will ensure correct placement and connections to protect your property effectively.
- Time and cost savings. Mistakes are expensive when it comes to sump sumps. If the system breaks down due to improper installation, parts like the impeller, inverse valve, motor or pressure sensors might need to be replaced. This will never happen if you work with our sump pump installer team, so your home and your budget are safe.
Let our specialists handle the installation while you sit back and watch everything be taken care of. We”ll ensure the system is mounted and connected correctly so that your home is safe.
Affordable sump pump installation service for you
It”s important to know what to expect when it comes to sump pump installation costs. Here”s a breakdown of factors that affect the price:
- Pump type. The choice between a pedestal and a submersible pump impacts installation costs. Pedestal pumps are generally less expensive and easier to install since they sit above the sump pit, requiring less labour. Submersible pumps, designed to operate underwater within the sump pit, demand a more complex installation process, including waterproofing and electrical work, which can increase labour costs.
- Complexity of the installation. If you need to install a sump pump in a hard-to-reach place, the plumber team will need more time to ensure the sump pump installation is correct. The installation may also require changes to the home’s existing plumbing. This could involve adding or expanding the discharge piping or integrating a new check valve. If extensive plumbing work is needed, this will contribute to the overall cost.
- Sump Pit Preparation: If you need to dig a new pit for the sump or modify an existing one, this can increase the cost of installation. Digging a new pit, lining it and creating a secure cover requires significant labour and materials.
Contact Superior Plumbing & Heating for professional sump pump installation services and make your home safer today.