Most Efficient Sump Pump Installation and Replacement Service in Oshawa
Basement flooding and excess humidity can be harmful to your health and property. Therefore, our proficient plumbers are ready to come and prevent all the current and potential issues. Moreover, we offer transparent pricing in advance.
Superior Plumbing & Heating provides reliable sump pump installation & replacement in Oshawa to keep your basement dry. Our team will help you choose the best sump pump and prepare the installation area. We’ll make sure the discharge line, the sump, and the GFCI circuit are installed correctly. After that, the specialists test the system and show you how to make it work with maximum efficiency. And if we replace a previous sump pump, we’ll ensure that it is correctly disposed of to minimize environmental impacts.
Our plumbers will arrive on the same day to discuss the options available!
Signs That You Have to Change a Sump Pump
Sump pumps are designed to protect your home from the destructive effects of flooding. However, it gets worn out over time, just like any other equipment.
Learn what you need to know about determining whether your sump pump requires replacement:
- Continuously running pump (equipment run for an extended period of time cannot handle the volume of water or push it deep enough)
- Basement water (your sump pump most likely isn’t operating correctly if you notice puddles in the basement)
- Noisy and weird sounds (if the noise is much louder than a soft whirring, it could be the sign of a malfunction, for example, an impeller that has failed or a motor that is jamming)
- Intermittent performance (installing the larger pool will fix this)
- Old equipment (on average, sump pumps last around 7-10 years, after which it is better to replace the unit)
Superior Plumbing & Heating is there to assist you when you notice any of the following signs. We provide fast, cost-effective sump pumps servicing 24/7, no matter what emergency you face!
How Many Years Does a Sump Pump Last?
It could be 3, 5 or even 10 years, depending on how well it is maintained, the condition and type of the pump, and the frequency at which it is used. It is difficult to predict when a pump may fail, so it is more beneficial to schedule regular maintenance so that an expert can examine the condition of your equipment and fix problems before it’s too late.
The Superior Plumbing & Heating team is ready to regularly inspect your sump pump (from general visual inspection to examining the float switch, the valve, discharge outlet lines, tank, motor and battery). We will detect and fix any issues to ensure the trouble-free operation of your unit!
How Much Does It Cost to Install a Sump Pump in Oshawa?
The installation cost may vary since it depends on the following factors:
- The unit you select (pedestal ones are cheaper to install than submersible ones)
- The size of your equipment (the larger the pump, the more expensive the installation costs are)
- Sump reservoir
- Type of floor (drilling concrete floors will increase the final price)
- Installation of backup batteries.
Superior Plumbing & Heating knows that saving money is important to you and wants to offer the best prices possible to help you protect your home without breaking the bank. So, we guarantee excellent services and attention for a reasonable cost!