Professional heat pump repair services
Many homeowners install heat pumps because these appliances have many benefits. They can provide both heating and cooling. Also, heat pumps can help you save money on your energy bills due to their efficiency. If your heat pump suddenly breaks down or isn’t working as efficiently as it should, call Superior Plumbing & Heating for heat pump repair. Our licensed and insured experts have the knowledge and skills to repair, install and service these appliances. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to address any arising issues with your heating system. After the repair, you will receive a 3-month warranty and useful tips on how to prolong the life of your device. Superior Plumbing & Heating provides cost-effective heat pump service and repair solutions without overpayments and hidden fees. If your heating system shows signs of malfunctions or it’s time for maintenance, contact our team!
Do I need a specialist to fix my heat pump ?
Repairing a heat pump is a complex and potentially dangerous task that requires specific knowledge and experience. While it can be tempting to save a few dollars and do the repairs yourself, it can lead to injury, further damage to the unit, voided warranties and even higher repair costs. Hiring Superior Plumbing & Heating professionals is the best way to ensure the issue is properly diagnosed and repaired.
- The complexity of the system. Repairing heat pumps requires a deep understanding of their components and how they work together. While it can be difficult for a homeowner to properly fix a heat pump, our professional has done it dozens of times and can guarantee the elimination of the issue after the first repair.
- Electrical issues. Heat pumps require proper electrical connections and wiring to operate safely and efficiently. If the wiring is not done correctly, it can lead to electrical shocks, short circuits, or even fires. That is why calling a professional is the only correct solution to a problem with your heating system.
- Refrigerant leaks. Heat pumps use refrigerants that need to be handled and disposed of properly. Our technicians are trained in the safe handling of refrigerants, while homeowners may not have the necessary knowledge to do so.
Trying to fix your heating system with your own effort may result in doubling the problems. Our competent and knowledgeable team will repair your unit effectively and to the highest standard!
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (866) 932-2818
How much does it cost to repair a heat pump?
Only a professional can inspect and name the final heat pump repair cost, as it can vary depending on several factors:
- Type of repair needed. Minor repairs, such as fixing a loose connection or replacing a capacitor, may cost less than major repairs, like replacing a compressor or a refrigerant leak.
- Brand and model. Different brands and models of heat pumps may require more expensive or hard-to-find parts, which can increase the cost.
- Accessibility. If the heating system is located in a hard-to-reach place, the cost of repairs may be higher due to the increased labour intensity of the work.
- Maintenance history. If the heat pump has been properly maintained over time, repair costs may be lower as there may be fewer underlying issues to address. Conversely, if the heat pump has not been well-maintained, more underlying issues may need to be repaired, increasing the cost.
Our heat pump repair specialists will provide you with an accurate estimate before beginning the repair. Superior Plumbing & Heating adheres to upfront pricing and «no hidden fees» policies to ensure you never pay more than agreed-upon. In addition to keeping prices suitable for the wallet, we’ve developed an extensive system of discounts and special offers, which you can view on our website!