Our furnace repair services are available around the clock
We are a company with many years of experience in providing comprehensive repair, maintenance and tune-up services across Canada, offering our customers assistance with electric and gas furnace repair.
Our technicians believe that the furnace is an integral part of a modern house, so its repair should be carried out quickly and qualitatively. For this purpose, we apply only the newest equipment and authentic spare parts from the manufacturer. Furnace maintenance can pose a lot of challenges for inexperienced homeowners. Instead of asking your friends for advice or searching the Internet, we offer our professional helping hand. No matter how complicated the problem with your appliance is, our experts will solve it in no time.
Don’t be afraid to call us even at night – our 24/7 furnace repair service is always accessible to everyone. We will be on your doorstep immediately after the call.
We provide emergency furnace repair services
Furnace repairs are an urgent matter, and our specialists know this firsthand. Our round-the-clock service will be especially relevant for owners of gas appliances because by postponing their repair, you risk harming the condition of your apartment and your health. In addition, in the event of a gas furnace malfunction, we strongly recommend that you do not carry out repairs yourself, and in case of the first symptoms of a breakdown, call a licensed specialist immediately!
- There’s a gas smell in the room;
- Your furnace is making weird noises;
- Unusually high electricity/gas bills;
- Furnace’s blower continuously runs;
- The pilot light has turned yellow;
- The furnace doesn’t release air;
- The appliance has a defective ignition system;
- It has different thermostat malfunctions;
Please note that gas furnaces do not need to be replaced every 3-4 years. Each device is unique and can last for 10 years or more if you provide it with the necessary maintenance. But if you are faced with a problem such as “water got into my furnace,” you will need professional repair.
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (866) 932-2818
Try the best furnace repair for an affordable price
Sometimes it might be impossible to determine the exact cause of the failure on your own. Diagnostics performed by professionals can dramatically affect the furnace repair time and its methods. We have prepared to you a list of the most common malfunctions:
- Clogged & Dirty filters. This problem is common to most homeowners whose furnaces have served them for several years. Clogged filters can lead to many problems, including high energy bills, wear and tear on internal mechanisms, and overheating. It is recommended that you clean the filters regularly and replace them when necessary. If you have any difficulties with these steps, we strongly recommend that you contact our specialists immediately.
- The furnace doesn’t turn on. If you are faced with the fact that your stove does not turn on, there may be several reasons for this. We can highlight the following: incorrect thermostat settings, electronic ignition errors, fan failure, etc. The exact cause of this problem can only be identified by a qualified technician, but we can give you some simple troubleshooting tips. First, restart the oven by turning off the circuit breaker for 15-20 minutes and turning it back on. Second, try checking the flame sensors if possible. If they are dirty or defective, we recommend cleaning them yourself or calling our specialists. A broken fan or other heating elements of the stove should also be repaired by our specialists to ensure success and your safety.
It is essential to understand that the longer you delay the furnace repair, the more problems it can bring you in the future. One minor breakage can turn into an utterly inoperable device, fraught with irreversible consequences for your wallet. Take care of your unit in advance!
Cheap furnace repair is no more a dream!
Why should you choose our company to repair your furnace? We work with a large number of furnace manufacturers, which allows us to replace the internal parts of furnaces with the original ones. Among them are Samsung, Trane, Lennox, Bosch, etc.