Burlington’s furnace repair service specialists are always near you!
Our company aims to prevent furnace malfunctions and ensure the longevity of the device and reliability in the event of a sudden failure.
You’ve heard from friends that repairing such appliances can be expensive, and it’s easier to buy a new unit if you find serious defects. We are going to change your mind about this and offer you affordable furnace repair in Burlington. Repair, maintenance, and installation are just some of our services. The work of our craftsmen is proven by experience and therefore recommended by hundreds of satisfied Canadians, whose reviews can be found on our website.
Emergency furnace repairs in Burlington on the same day
Our company repairs furnaces of all known brands and models. In addition, before repairing the device, we conduct mandatory diagnostics to identify all possible malfunctions. This helps us to carry out comprehensive repairs even if the customer complained only about “excessive noise.” How do I know if my furnace needs repair if it looks good? To do this, we have compiled a list of the most common problems our customers face. Among them are:
- Furnace’s blower continuously runs;
- Your unit operates too loudly – you hear strange rattling noises;
- It isn’t blowing air;
- The furnace isn’t turning on automatically;
- The furnace isn’t producing heat;
We guarantee that all of these symptoms can be eliminated by our specialists. At the same time, we strongly recommend that you do not delay the repair – it can cost you a pretty penny or make the device completely unusable.
In addition, we provide emergency repair services. This means that you don’t have to spend nights googling “how to repair a leaking Burlington furnace” because we will come to you at any time of the day or night if necessary.
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (289) 210-4946
The best 24-hour furnace repair specialists in Burlington are eager to help
Now that you know the symptoms of your furnace failure, it will be easier to know whether your unit needs repair. As a result, let’s move directly to the causes of these problems. For instance:
- Malfunctioning thermostat. The main reason your blower is constantly running is that the furnace is not producing heat. We recommend that you check the thermostat settings – the fan should be set on “auto” instead of other mods. Moreover, look at the battery level. In some models, a simple battery replacement could become a solution to many furnace problems.
- Clogged filters. Have you noticed that your energy bills have increased dramatically? In addition, clogged filters can damage the limit switch, which can also cause the fan to run constantly. We recommend cleaning the filters regularly to maximize the performance of your furnace. Our experts will be happy to help you and show you how to do it properly.
- Pilot light issues. It is also one of the elements of the oven that can fail and lead to inefficient energy consumption. If you notice that the pilot light goes out regularly, this is a reason to call our specialists. Also, dirt accumulation can lead to a lack of oxygen and, as a result, to high electricity consumption. In such cases, our technicians clean the air filters to solve the problem with the backlight.
Based on our troubleshooting suggestions, you can see that almost all breakdowns require professional intervention. Otherwise, you risk damaging the working parts of your unit. Also, if you’ve tried to make repairs on your own, but you’re halfway there, we can always help finish it correctly. Our expert will come to fix a broken furnace in Burlington as soon as possible!
Try our furnace repair services in Burlington to get the most affordable assistance on time
Our team of experienced professionals has been helping homeowners across Canada extend the life of their appliances for years. In addition, our technicians use only proven methods and modern tools to fix your unit. We are 100% licensed for all types of repairs to gas and electrical systems. To prevent possible consequences and not endanger yourself, contact us and get fast and reliable service. We regularly provide our customers with the opportunity to save on equipment through various seasonal offers, discounts, and sales.
On our website, you can buy or rent a lot of equipment at the lowest prices. If you are looking for a replacement air conditioning unit or planning to buy a new boiler, the site always has a large selection of devices from well-known manufacturers. We already work with many global brands, such as Samsung, Trane, Lennox, Lifebreath, Daikin, and Bosch, and we are only continuing to expand.
Get in touch with our call center operators right now to avail of high quality furnace repair services in Burlington at any time of the day or night!