Faucet repair you can rely on in Burlington
What is the most frequent time you use the faucet in the kitchen or bathroom? Even the busiest homeowner opens the faucet several times a day, which makes it one of the most frequently used plumbing fixtures. As a result, its exposure to wear and tear, sudden leaks, and mechanical damage is increasing daily. If you take your hand off or wash dishes and the faucet leaks, it is a major issue. Stop putting its restoration on the back burner by engaging our Superior Plumbing & Heating expert to do faucet repair in Burlington. Why should you choose to work with us?
Our company employs only qualified specialists with over 5 years of experience. There is no difference between the level of breakdown, manufacturer or model of the faucet – they can handle each of them without any problems. No need to stop the operation of your restaurant or public toilet. We will arrive on time, fully equipped with all the necessary equipment and OEM spare parts as soon as you ask, without affecting the operation of the business. Our customer service team is available 24 hours a day, which means you can call for immediate leaky faucet repair and assistance anytime in Burlington.
How can you fix a leaky faucet in Burlington?
A “leaky faucet issue” can result in various problems, such as difficulty in using the faucet and trouble regulating the temperature of the water. While it may seem like an easy fix, not all faucets are the same, and replacing worn-out parts may not always be the solution. DIY tutorials can be a cost-effective way to address the issue, but it’s important to know the type of faucet you have – cartridge, compression, ceramic disk, or ball – as each has unique repair options.
- Cartridge. Cartridges are the simplest to restore. If the failure happens, our plumbers will remove the cartridge and cut out any worn O-rings. They will then lubricate the new ones and repair any other faulty components. We can fix this type of faucet in Burlington on the same day.
- Compression. Most homeowners with this type of tap usually have problems with their seat washers. We’ll not only replace the O-rings but verify the integrity of the retainer.
- Ceramic disc. More often than not, a preliminary inspection as part of our faucet repair service confirms that this type of faucet needs to have the disc cartridge, O-rings and cylinder replaced. We will also check the holes of your faucet for blockages and remove them if necessary.
- Ball. If it leaks, you’ll need to replace the springs, the rubber seats and the ball itself.
How much will it cost me to repair a faucet in Burlington?
Repairing a damaged faucet cannot be put off for various reasons, such as property damage, high water bills, increased mould and fungus growth, and more. Each of these can lead to significant losses that may vary from the average cost of faucet repair in Burlington. Without seeing your situation from a different angle, it is difficult to voice the exact amount to be paid in advance. However, the amount will depend on a variety of important factors that are listed below:
- The price of a faucet is dependent on its type, such as bathroom (sink or tub), laundry, kitchen, or outdoor. The accessibility of the pipes also plays a role in determining the price.
- The design of the faucet. The more complex the mechanism is and the more expensive the repair cost. For example, repairing the faucet for a sink that has a single handle or a double handle will be less expensive than one that has an electronic joystick or touch screen.
- Material of the faucet. Most faucets are made of stainless steel or brass, but they can also have different finishes that affect the overall look.
- Additional features. Installed filters or lighting systems can slow down the process and affect the final cost.
If you are a homeowner who does not have special experience, knowledge or tools, do not try to fix a leaking tap yourself. By contacting our faucet repair service in Burlington, you can avoid complete failure of the faucet or water damage, as well as other unpleasant consequences. In addition, upon completion of the work, you will receive a 90-day warranty for the work performed, which will confirm the reliability of our service and insure you against possible problems.