Faucet repair you can rely on in Vaughan
How often do you use the faucets in your kitchen or bathroom? Even the busiest homeowners use them multiple times a day. Faucets are one of the most frequently used plumbing fixtures, which means they are prone to wear and tear and unexpected leaks. If your faucet leaks while you’re washing your hands or doing the dishes, it can be quite frustrating. That’s where our team of faucet repair experts at Superior Plumbing & Heating in Vaughan comes in – we can fix your damaged faucet.
We are well-versed in handling all types of tap models and manufacturers. We will arrive at your establishment fully equipped with the necessary tools and OEM replacement parts, eliminating the need to close the restaurant or bathroom. Our customer service is available 24/7, ensuring prompt faucet repairs and assistance whenever you need them.
How do you repair a leaky faucet in Vaughan?
If you have a “leaky tap issue,” it could cause various problems, such as trouble using the faucet or the inability to control the temperature of the water. Although it may seem simple to fix, it’s important to note that every faucet is unique, and removing the handle or replacing parts may not always solve the problem. Therefore to solve the leaky faucet problem and repair it in Vaughan, contact us. There are four types of faucets, each with different repair options.
- Cartridge. Cartridges are the easiest to repair. If a problem occurs, our plumbers will remove the cartridge and cut off the worn O-rings. They will then lubricate the new ones and repair any other faulty components.
- Compression. In this type of faucet, the seat washers are usually faulty. We will not only replace the O-rings but also check the integrity of the retainer.
- Ceramic disc. The initial inspection as part of our faucet repair service in Vaughan shows that, in most cases, this type of faucet needs to replace ceramic discs, O-rings and cylinders. Our experts will clean the faucet holes if necessary and look for blockages.
- Ball. If it leaks, you will have to replace the springs, rubber seats, and the ball itself.
What is the cost of fixing the faucet in Vaughan?
Fix your faucet with our Vaughan team as soon as possible, as it can lead to mould growth, high water bills, and mildew. The cost of fixing these problems can be much higher than the normal cost of repairing a faucet. An accurate repair estimate cannot be provided without seeing the situation with your own eyes. The final cost will depend on various factors, including:
- Type of faucet. The cost will vary depending on the type of faucet, for example, for a bath or sink, for a laundry room, kitchen or outdoor.
- Design and style of the faucet. The more complex the mechanism, the higher the repair price. For example, repairing a sink faucet with one or two handles is cheaper than a faucet with a joystick or touch screen.
- The material of the faucet. Most faucets are made of brass or stainless steel, but there are a number of colours and finishes that affect the overall look.
- Additional features. Installing a filter or lighting system can slow down the process and affect the final test result.
It’s best not to try fixing a leaky faucet without the proper expertise, knowledge, and tools. Attempting to do so yourself can lead to further damage, such as a complete faucet failure or water damage and increase the cost of faucet repair in Vaughan. That’s why it’s best to hire a professional to handle the job. Our team offers quality service and peace of mind with a 90-day labour guarantee upon completion of the job.