Faucet repair you can rely on in Hamilton
Have you ever wondered how often you use your bathroom or kitchen tap? Even the busiest homeowner opens the faucet several times per day, making this plumbing fixture one of the most used. As a result, its exposure to wear and tear, sudden leaks, and mechanical damage is increasing daily. A leaky faucet irritates whenever you need to clean the dishes or wash your hands? Stop putting its restoration on the back burner by hiring our Superior Plumbing & Heating expert to fix your malfunctioning faucet in Hamilton. How can we be useful, and why should you cooperate with us?
- Our team consist of highly qualified professionals with years of experience
- We use state-of-the-art tools and industry-leading repair techniques
- Our emergency services services operate 24/7 to address any plumbing issue on the same day
Our company employs only trained professionals with 5+ years of experience, for which there is no difference between the degree of failure, manufacturer, or model of your tap – they will handle any of them with no hassle. You do not need to stop the operation of your cafe or public restroom – we will arrive on-site fully equipped with all necessary tools and OEM replacement parts as soon as requested, without interfering with the business”s operations. Also, our customer service works round the clock, allowing you to get urgent advice and emergency faucet repair anytime in Hamilton.
How to repair a leaky faucet in Hamilton?
The consequences of a “leaky faucet problem” can vary from difficulties in use to the inability to regulate the balance of hot and cold water. It may seem that there is nothing difficult about fixing this problem; all faucets are similar, and you need only to separate a handle or aerator and change worn-out parts, so DIY guides will become a great cost-effective solution. However, this is not the case, and all faucets are divided into 4 categories (cartridge, compression, ceramic disc, and ball), and each has its own restoration options:
- Cartridge. This type is the least complex in restoration. In case of failure, our plumber will pull out of the cartridge, cut expired O-rings, grease new ones, and replace other possible faulty components;
- Compression. Most homeowners who have this tap type usually face faulty seat washers. During their replacement, we will pay attention not only to O-ring change but also to retainer integrity.
- Ceramic disc. Most often, preliminary inspection, included in our faucet repair service in Hamilton, shows that this type needs the replacement of a disc cartridge as well as O-ring seals and cylinder. We will also check your faucet body holes for blockages and clean them up if needed.
- Ball. This type has the most complex mechanism, so if it starts leaking, you will need rubber seats, springs, and the ball replacement itself.
How much does it cost to fix a faucet in Hamilton?
The restoration of your faulty tap should not be delayed for a number of reasons: property damage, high water bills, increased mildew and mould spreading, etc. Each of them will lead to a huge financial loss, which will be quite different from our average cost of faucet repair in Hamilton. Without seeing your situation from the inside, it is difficult to voice the exact amount of the bill upfront; however, this final quote will depend on several essential factors listed below:
- Type of your faucet. For instance, it can be a bathroom (sink or tub), kitchen, laundry, outdoor, etc., and the price itself will depend on how accessible it is to reach the pipes;
- The style of your faucet. Usually, the more complex the mechanism, the more expensive the restoration: repairing a single or double-handled sink faucet is less costly than a touch or joystick-operated kind.
- Tap”s material. Most faucets are constructed of brass or stainless steel, but they may have a wide range of finishes that will influence the total cost.
- Extra features. Installed lighting or filtration systems may prolong the process, affecting your final check.
As a homeowner with no special skills or experience, using only manual tools, refrain from attempting to perform the leaky faucet repair in Hamilton on your own. By hiring our specialist, you will avoid uncertain actions, complete faucet breakdown, and water damage, the consequences of which you will have to get rid of for more than one day. Furthermore, after the work is done, you will receive a 90-day labour warranty – proof of the reliability of our service and your protection against possible faults.