Quality Toilet Repair Services in Hamilton, Ontario
Despite its sturdy construction, the toilet is still prone to breakage, so it’s important to find a team that can complete the job on time and with high quality. When you call Superior Plumbing & Heating, you can be sure of one thing – your toilet maintenance is now in the hands of qualified professionals.
Our plumbing professionals are available 24/7 to perform toilet repair in Hamilton. They can remove clogs, fix leaks or replace the entire unit. The Superior Plumbing & Heating specialists can quickly diagnose and fix any issues using state-of-the-art tools and repair methods. We pride ourselves on fair pricing and excellent customer service, and we’d be honored to be your go-to plumber. Count on a full warranty after the repair and put aside your doubts – we are a shoulder you can lean on! No issue with being too large or too small for our team; if you have any, contact us and enjoy the best toilet repair service in Hamilton!
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (289) 210-4946
How to fix a running toilet in Hamilton, Ontario?
One of the most typical issues faced by homeowners is a running toilet. And while changing a damaged flapper takes minimal time and requires no special tools, other failures are more complex. Therefore, it is better to contact our specialists, who know how to determine the cause and eliminate it:
- Refill Tube. The top of this tube should always remain above water level to replenish the water within the tank. However, if it doesn’t, you may hear intermittent running, and then the best solution is to turn to our toilet plumber in Hamilton, who will assist with replacing it with the appropriate tube.
- Float Ball. It rises when the tank is filled and closes the valve, but in case of misalignment or malfunctioning, it might not allow the valve to close completely, and the water will continue to run. Contact Superior Plumbing & Heating’s expert to help you align or replace the ball.
- Flapper. This component can wear out and stop closing completely after each flush, causing water to continue to flow. Do not attempt to fix a toilet in your home in Hamilton to avoid causing more serious problems; the only solution is to call our plumber to replace the flapper.
- Gasket. Your toilet’s gasket is the seal between the tank and the bowl, and if it’s worn out, it will allow water to run constantly. Call Superior Plumbing & Heating and forget about the problem because we will perform the replacement so quickly and efficiently you won’t even notice.
How much does it cost to repair a toilet in Hamilton, Ontario?
If you have a broken toilet, your first thought is how to fix it as soon as possible, and the second is how much it will cost. But it is pretty challenging to determine the exact price at first glance because many factors can affect it.
- The severity of the issue. Small toilet tank leaks are typically easier to repair than more significant problems like leaking toilet bowls or continuous flushing.
- Additional job. The price will change if you need extra plumbing services, such as dismantling or replacing the toilet, installing additional parts, etc.
- Toilet features. Fixing a toilet with “advanced” features (such as custom height/colors or pressure-assisted flushing) will cost more than a standard one.
Contact Superior Plumbing & Heating for an estimate of the complexity of the work, and receive a check before the repair begins; thus, you won’t pay any hidden fees. In addition to keeping prices suitable for the wallet, we’ve developed an extensive system of discounts and special offers, which you can view on our website! Be sure that with us, you can count on pleasant prices for a high-quality repair of your toilet in Hamilton.