24/7 air handler unit repair services in your area
Nowadays, this unit can be considered one of the most essential components of your house’s HVAC system. Improved indoor quality, efficient temperature control and quiet operation – all these benefits are real if your air handler works as expected. However, accidental breakage or component wear-out can deprive you of a comfortable indoor environment. To avoid such situations, rely on our air handling unit repair service so we can help you under any circumstances!
Our high-quality assistance is ensured by several crucial factors at once: first, our team consists only of qualified technicians with at least 5 years of experience in this field. Also, each has top certifications like NATE and Red Seal, which only confirms our extensive expertise. Second, we use only up-to-date tools and OEM spare parts during the restoration, providing a stable unit operation in the long run. Third, our specialists have flexible appointment times, allowing them to assist you even in emergency situations without delays or lateness. Regardless of the equipment’s manufacturer or type, trust us to fix your air handler and resolve your issues in the blink of an eye!
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (866) 932-2818
The most frequent signs of air handler malfunction
Our team believes that by being aware of the most common breakdown symptoms, homeowners can avoid various severe problems, which negates the need for costly restorations in the future. However, sometimes it is not obvious when your device requires an immediate fix. In general, hiring a technician to address the issue is recommended if you face the following:
- Water leaks. The evaporation coil or condensate drain faults might often be detected by water puddles surrounding the HVAC equipment. If not fixed in time, such leaks may harm the air handler and lead to its costly fixing, and the water damage may threaten your household.
- Poor airflow. When faced with reduced airflow from the vents, it may be a symptom of several issues: dirty coils, a clogged air filter or even a faulty blower motor. As a result, if the unit has to work harder to move the same amount of air, it may increase energy costs, and the blower motor might burn out sooner than expected.
- Unusual noises. The device may need servicing if it makes strange sounds like grinding, rattling, or squeaking. Often, the problem is caused by a damaged motor, broken blower fan or loose belt. In the long run, the unit’s lifetime will be significantly shortened if you ignore these warnings and they go unchecked.
- Unpleasant odour. If you notice strange smells coming from the equipment, you should not delay its fix, as this may indicate mould or mildew growth inside the system. Accordingly, both your health and the HVAC device are at risk from these odours. Thus, the best way to avoid possible damage and increase the unit’s lifespan is to repair your air handler ASAP.
- Uneven heating or cooling. A malfunctioning air handler or ductwork might be to blame if certain rooms in the house are consistently cooler or warmer than others. This way, the unit may have to overwork, increasing utility costs and wearing out the blower motor and other components.
Our technicians can fix any breakdown of your air handler
You have no guarantee of success by performing the restoration on your own. Based on our experience, such actions often result in homeowners paying a fortune for the unit’s complete replacement when our specialists only had a couple of moves to change the malfunctioning component. Thus, by arriving on-site, we take the following course of action:
- Initial inspection. First, our air handler technician will perform a visual check to detect any obvious defects, like debris, leaks or damage. Then, we will conduct a complex examination, during which each unit part will be carefully inspected to rule out any hidden issues. This way, we will check the wiring, fan blades, motors, etc.
- Diagnostic testing. The expert will determine the root cause of the air handler’s malfunction using the diagnostic tools and equipment. This step includes leak detection via pressure gauges, measuring the air’s temperature and testing the airflow.
- The restoration itself. The technician next formulates a fixing strategy based on findings from diagnostic tests. The air handler fix may include changing out worn or broken parts, performing routine maintenance, or making necessary adjustments. For instance, we may change the wiring or clean the coils or filters to guarantee the unit’s peak performance.
- Reassembly and final testing. Finally, we reassemble the HVAC equipment and check that everything is properly secured and placed. Then, our specialist ensures the system is operating properly by conducting a final test: checking the airflow, air temperature, and the presence of any leaks or other issues that may fall under this category.
As you can see, hiring a technician is more cost-effective than following the doubtful DIY guides consisting of several «simple steps». By counting on our air handler fix near me assistance, you can be sure of the precise malfunction identification, as well as its elimination, considering all possible risks and safety hazards.