Emergency plumbers you can count on
Superior Plumbing & Heating has everything needed to be the perfect guard for your household in the field of plumbing:
- Up-to-date equipment. We carry modern instruments and devices to be prepared for anything we can face while handling your issue. There are no curves that your plumbing emergency can throw us.
- Mobile and clock-round available plumbers. Our response speed is what makes us a better choice rather than regular plumbing services. We specialize in instant solutions and never delay the visit cause we know that harsh plumbing troubles can’t wait till the preferable time. The time is always now.
- Skilled and trained phone support. There is something you can do by yourself to minimize the damage to your household in case of a plumbing emergency. Our operator will guide your way through that algorithm while the plumber is rushing to your location.
What constitutes a plumbing emergency?
Almost any plumbing issue can be considered an emergency if it happens unexpectedly, suddenly, and at an inconvenient time. Common plumbing emergencies that demand a plumber to arrive ASAP are usually the following:
- Major leaks. Pipe cracks and bursts can happen unpredictably, and at that moment, your house can be on the brink of destruction, especially if your plumbing system is old enough. The main line pipe burst can overflood the house and make further reconstruction cost you pots of money. That is why you should act quickly if such happens.
- Fixture backups. It is a common situation when your sink or bathtub starts making things the opposite way – instead of draining water, it throws it back. The problem probably lies down the drain pipe. Clogs and blockages can easily cause backups and overflow in a bathtub, kitchen sink, or toilets. Fortunately, most backup problems can be resolved without much ado by snaking or hydro-jetting the drain pipe. It takes minutes, but the issue will vanish for years.
- Appliance breakdowns. Water heaters and boilers demand proper maintenance throughout all their life cycle. If the process is ignored – be prepared for disasters to sneak up. But don’t be discouraged – our team is ready to help you out with both maintenance and repairs of your water appliances.
Plumbing emergency is not a suitable field for DIY activity. Trying to fix something with your own effort will most definitely result in problem redoubling.
There are only two right steps in such a case:
- You shut down the water supply for the whole household. If you don’t know how to do that, our phone support can explain.
- You call out our 24 hour plumber via phone or by hitting an emergency button on the website.
And the rest is our responsibility!
How much do emergency plumbers cost?
In emergency cases, it’s nearly impossible to predict the job estimate as the root problem may lay deep and be unobvious. But we can assure you that our plumbers emergency call out rate are honest and affordable. You will pay only for the time a plumber spent working in your house. We have no additional urgency fees or hidden extra charges.
Our service call has fix price of $149, and a further job estimate will be produced on location. The service call fee will also be included in the total emergency plumbing repairs price, so you don’t pay twice for one work.