Our local faucet repair service is ready to give you a hand today
Sometimes, even a small drop of water can turn into a big problem, especially when it comes to water leaks caused by a faulty faucet. The average household can waste hundreds of gallons of water in just one year due to malfunctioning something as common as a tap. Don’t ignore this problem; reach out for a leaky faucet repair service near you right away when you notice the issue. It will keep your property from damage and save you money.
Faucets can experience various issues such as corrosion, dripping, and low pressure, but leaks are the most common problem. At Superior Plumbing & Heating, we have extensive experience in dealing with all those issues, and our certified plumbers are trained to fix any type of faucet. When you contact us, you can expect us to arrive at your doorstep on the same day, equipped with all the necessary tools to get the job done. Our faucet repair service usually fixes the fixture following these steps.
- First, find and shut off the water supply valves.
- Then, we remove the faucet handle and check the cartridge, valve, or washer for damage. If needed, our plumbers will replace any worn-out or damaged parts.
- We will inspect the connections and tighten any loose nuts or bolts. Also, if the O-ring is damaged, we will replace it.
- When all repairs are completed, we reassemble the faucet and turn the water supply back on.
If you encounter any issues with your faucet, simply contact Superior Plumbing & Heating – a trustworthy faucet repair service “near me”. We will handle your problem quickly and efficiently. Additionally, all our services come with a complete warranty.
Efficient bathroom and kitchen faucet repair services for you
When it comes to repairing a faucet, the method we choose largely depends on its type. Generally, faucets can be divided into two main categories: kitchen faucets and bathroom faucets. We take into account the differences between these two types during the repair process. We work with:
- Compression faucets. We usually replace worn-out rubber washers to stop leaks and ensure proper sealing.
- Ball faucets. The repair includes replacing the worn-out cam and packing. This helps us to solve problems such as leaks or problems with temperature and water flow control.
- Cartridge faucets. The most common problems we solve are replacing the cartridge, fixing leaks, inconsistent water temperature or difficulties with water flow control.
- Ceramic disk faucets. To fix this type, our plumbers clean or replace the ceramic disks to resolve issues like leaks. You can rely on our bathroom and kitchen faucet repair services to solve any of these problems.
- Single- and double-handle faucets. Usually, we fix the cartridge or O-rings to address leaks. Double-handle faucets might need new valve seats or springs to solve similar issues.
- Wall-mounted faucets. To eliminate leaks, we replace worn components or adjust the wall installation for proper alignment.
If you don’t find your faucet on the list, don’t worry. Our plumbers are equipped with all the necessary parts to help you with any broken faucet. In case of a leak, you can always reach out to our kitchen and bathroom repair services. We will identify the problem, choose the best repair method, and fix everything quickly for you.