Professional air conditioner repair services you can trust
Modern technologies offer many alternatives for cooling your home. Still, the least noisy and cost-effective unit is the air conditioner. However, this does not mean this device cannot experience malfunctions that interfere with its productive operation. Hire our professionals and allow them to provide you with the best air conditioner repair services in your area. Why should you choose our company?
Nowadays, true professionals are worth their weight in gold; we have put together a team of trained and qualified experts, each with at least 5 years of experience in this business. In addition, the proof of their extensive expertise is top certificates, such as Red Seal and NATE. Our team comes on-site by fully stocked trucks with everything needed to carry out any service – from basic air filters cleaning to compressor change. Moreover, any replacement will be performed using OEM spare parts. Trust fixing your air conditioner to our pros and receive same-day assistance with no hassles and delays!
Warning signs that you need air conditioner repairs
Our team believes timely breakage detection can help prevent its more serious consequences – health hazards and complete unit dysfunction. Having noticed at least one of the following breakdown symptoms, hurry to hire our specialist to fix them ASAP. For instance, you may face the following:
- Weak airflow. If your unit’s airflow is weak or inconsistent, it may be caused by a blocked air filter, which prevents air from passing through and decreases its effectiveness. Also, it forces the AC to work harder, raising the energy needed to run the system and higher utility bills eventually. A lack of proper ventilation may also lead to uncomfortable and sometimes harmful humidity levels and uneven cooling.
- Strange noises. Faced the unusual buzzing or rattling noises? Such an issue might be a sign of a malfunctioning fan or motor. If you ignore getting an emergency AC repair, these sounds may increase louder over time and cause serious problems to your device. Damaged parts may cause the equipment to wear out faster, reducing lifespan.
- Unpleasant odours. Musty or unpleasant smells from your AC might indicate mould or mildew development, leading to various health issues. Additionally, foul odours might be a sign that the air conditioner’s drainage system is malfunctioning, leading to the accumulation of stagnant water and the subsequent development of bacteria.
- Hugh humidity levels. If your AC can’t maintain a proper humidity level, it may not be functioning properly, or it may be undersized for the space where installed. This way, ignoring to fix your air conditioner, you risk facing mould and mildew development from excessive humidity poses health risks in addition to causing the unit’s system failure and its costly restorations.
- Warm air. A refrigerant leak or a faulty compressor might be at blame if your unit suddenly starts pumping out warm air. Generally, overworking the compressor due to insufficient refrigerant levels results in higher energy consumption, decreased efficiency, and, eventually, the device’s failure.
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (866) 932-2818
Our experienced AC technicians can fix any breakdown of your unit
One of the most common mistakes during the fault detection of your device may be an attempt to fix the problem on your own. Such an approach is possible only in minor issues; however, digging into the HVAC equipment on your own can turn not only into many damaging components, from condenser units to air handlers, but also void your warranty. By getting our air conditioning repair service, you can always count on eliminating an existing issue regardless of your device’s complexity, model or brand. Often, the process of restoring your AC consists of the following steps:
- Complex inspection. A comprehensive unit examination is the first step in restoring the equipment. This stage includes inspecting such components as evaporator coils, compressor, condenser coils, electrical connections and refrigerant lines. We often determine the malfunctions’ underlying cause at this stage by indicating wear-and-tear and damage signs.
- Precise failure diagnosis. As soon as we’ve finished the inspection, our specialists use diagnostic equipment to determine the specific root of the problem. To carry out this, it may be necessary to verify the electrical connections, test the compressor, and/or check the amount of refrigerant in the system. Once all tests have been done, our expert will proceed to the next step – the repair of your air conditioner.
- Restoration of broken elements. In each case, this stage will be different; however, we often fix a leaking refrigerant line or replace a malfunctioning compressor. In contrast to DIY guides, we will apply even top-notch tools and OEM spare parts and restore your unit using proven work methods – only in this way can we achieve a correct and effective fix.
- Final testing of the device for proper functioning. After we’re done with the appliance’s restoration, we give the unit one more test to guarantee its correct operation. Our expert will examine the ventilation, temperature, and humidity as part of this process. Also, our “AC technician near me” service ensures the amount of refrigerant is within safe parameters. If the tests come back clean, the AC may be used again.
Why our air conditioning repair company is the best choice
When choosing the HVAC contract for a future project, a modern client wants more than quality repairs. Our company understands this, so it provides many beneficial bonuses to customers to meet current needs and preferences. So, here’s our list of promises and guarantees, available all the time:
- Emergency service. Thanks to the flexible appointment time, our specialists can provide you with air conditioning unit repair not only on weekends and holidays but also even on the same day. In addition, our telephone support is ready to answer all your questions around the clock so that you can eliminate minor damage and wait for the technician’s arrival without damaging your property.
- Fair and transparent pricing. Not only do you receive an estimate before we start a project, but we also calculate the final cost by relying on evident factors. In addition, prices for our assistance are adjusted to the average on the market, making us available to any Canadian.
- Complete warranty for all the jobs. We provide protection against recurring issues so that you do not risk possible overpayment after our “air conditioner repair near me”. Our guarantee lasts up to 90 days, ensuring our returning and fixing an issue at no charge during this period.