What air conditioner repair services do we provide in St. Catharines?
Often, you don”t need to be an expert to find that your unit has started malfunctioning. At the same time, hiring a professional is necessary to get rid of most of the problems your AC might experience. Our company has everything required to provide you with the best air conditioner repair services in St. Catharines and eliminate the following issues:
- Refrigerant leaks. If the refrigerant level in your device is too low, it will not be capable of cooling the room properly, or it will blow warm air. To get rid of this malfunction, we will inspect the refrigeration system for leaks; Upon locating the least, our technician will fix it and recharge the system with an adequate quantity of refrigerant;
- Broken compressor. This component is an essential part of the AC since it compresses the refrigerant; thus, if it starts malfunctioning, the unit won”t be able to effectively cool the room and will need our 24-hour AC repair in St. Catharines. After examining the compressor, the expert will fix or replace it if it’s completely broken, using OEM spare parts.
- Dirty coils. If the AC`s evaporator or condenser coils are dirty, it may not work as well or even freeze up. In turn, our technician will take a look at the coils and clean them if needed. The same rule goes with dirty air filters – if required, we will inspect and change them to bring back the proper airflow.
- Electrical issues. The most common reason for many faults, including not turning the unit at all, is electrical problems. In this case, eliminating such troubles on your own can be not only irresponsible but also dangerous for your health. Our technicians will inspect all possible causes, from loose connections and damaged wiring to malfunctioning capacitors and circuit boards, and fix or replace them if required.
What types of air conditioners do we repair in St. Catharines?
As a leading air conditioning repair company, we work with different types of these appliances to ensure that our customers are comfortable all year round.
Central Air Conditioner
This type is a popular choice for homes and offices due to its high efficiency and ability to cool large rooms. If your unit isn’t blowing cold air or making a strange noise, it’s best to contact our experienced technicians. We have the tools and experience to diagnose the unit and perform quality central air conditioner repair in St. Catharines.
Ductless Air Conditioner
Ductless air conditioners, also known as mini-split systems, are ideal for homes or buildings without ductwork. These systems have an outdoor compressor unit and indoor air handling units that are mounted on the walls or ceiling. Contact experts for a diagnostic if your appliance is not cooling your room efficiently or has a musty smell. Our team is trained to perform swift ductless air conditioner repair in St. Catharines to keep your system running efficiently.
An air handler is an indoor unit that is responsible for circulating air throughout a central air conditioning system. These units are typically found in large commercial buildings or homes with multiple zones. Common issues with air handlers include malfunctioning fans, clogged filters, and leaking refrigerant lines. If you notice that your appliance does not work as it should, contact experts for quality and air handler repair in St. Catharines.
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
How much does AC repair cost in St. Catharines?
When it comes to price formation, our company is committed to 100% transparency and honesty with a client. What does this mean for you as a potential customer? This means that you will be aware in advance of all factors that will ultimately affect our AC repair cost in St. Catharines. For instance, such a list includes the following:
- Age and condition of the device. Restoring an older AC might be more expensive because of the age of the unit and the difficulty in acquiring replacement components.
- Type of restoration needed. This factor significantly affects the final bill because replacing an expensive component like a fan motor or compressor is often more costly than cleaning or changing a dirty air filter.
- Accessibility of the unit. Suppose your device is located in a hard-to-reach area. In that case, it will be more difficult for our specialists to perform air conditioner repairs in St. Catharines. Consequently, the cost will be higher too.
Overall, if possible, our technicians will provide you with different restoration options so that every client can find the one which suits both needs and budget. In addition, we voice the final bill amount in advance, ensuring a fixed price for the entire project – that”s how the “no hidden charges” work.
Why should you hire our team to fix your air conditioner in St. Catharines?
Nowadays, choosing a restoration company has become more of a challenge than a basic procedure. To fix this and simplify this basic step, our team has compiled a list of our main advantages, which would benefit every client. So, why should you cooperate with us to fix your air conditioner in St. Catharines?
We provide round-the-clock assistance. By hiring our experts, you can expect them to arrive even on the same day after your initial call. Furthermore, our 24/7 call centre managers will politely answer all your questions, even at night!
We use genuine parts and up-to-date tools. Our technicians deal with most AC brands and models, using only top-notch instruments and OEM spare parts during replacement. Also, we provide a complete labour warranty, which lasts up to 90 days.
We are trained and experienced. Each of our professionals has at least 5 years of experience and uses only proven work methods during the St. Catharines air conditioner repair. We hold Red Seal and NATE certificates, obtained as a result of extensive training, as proof of our competence.