Quick and reliable ac repair in Kitchener
Our trained technicians can assist you with AC repair in Kitchener whenever needed. Furthermore, you may inspect your air conditioner yearly and ensure optimal operation with our services.
We know all brands and their specific repair requirements. Our specialists use only the best equipment and tools. As a result, we can offer durable service and high-quality equipment.
Our comprehensive technical service includes:
- Cleaning or replacing dirty filters
- Refrigerant leak identification and refilling the system
- Setting the air conditioner to a specific operating mode for it
- Checking electrical connections
- Lubrication of moving parts and more
Сontact us now instead of searching for “AC repair near me in Kitchener”. We are the one-stop for all your AC-related problems!
What air conditioners can we fix in Kitchener?
Our specialists are able to repair many types of air conditioners using the highest quality equipment.
Central Air Conditioner
Central air conditioners can cool large areas and are a preferred option for residential and commercial homes. Our technicians are on hand to help you if your unit is making strange noises or fails to produce cool air. Our team has the knowledge and equipment required to perform quality central air conditioner repair in Kitchener.
Ductless air conditioners
In facilities without ductwork, ductless air conditioners are a good option. They consist of an outdoor compressor and an indoor unit that can be mounted on walls or ceilings. Our skilled technicians will be able to fix any issue you may have with your unit, such as insufficient cooling, a musty smell, or any other problems. Our ductless air conditioner repair service in Kitchener is the best option for your malfunctioning appliance.
Air handlers are units for indoor use which circulate air through central air conditioning systems, mostly in commercial buildings as well as homes that have several zones. They are prone to fan failure, clogged filters, and refrigerant leaks. For reliable air handler repair in Kitchener, get in touch with our experts when you notice any issues with your unit. Our technicians have the knowledge and equipment needed to repair any type of air conditioner. This will ensure that your unit continues to run smoothly.
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
Repair of your air conditioner that you can count on
Monoblock, split and multi-split air conditioners, wall-mounted, ducted, cassette, floor-ceiling, column, precision, multi-zone systems, and central air conditioners are among the air conditioners we can fix. In addition, we can eliminate the following issues:
- The air conditioner isn’t turning on. The item may have been unplugged from the power source, the remote control’s battery may have died, or the control panel may have malfunctioned as the cause of the issue. Because dealing with electricity is dangerous, we recommend that you perform air conditioner repair with Kitchener specialists. Electricity is a factor in every case that results in an appliance not turning on.
- Short operation cycle. The air conditioner stops working a couple of minutes after being turned on. To solve the problem, it is necessary to use special tools and sometimes spare parts.
- Issues with cooling or heating. The problem can be caused by a freon leak, a clogged filter inverter module, or a compressor failure. Determining the cause of cooling or heating issues on your own is often tricky.
- The air conditioner is running with vibration. There are many reasons why the air conditioner vibrates during operation. Signs of vibration should be reported to the engineer immediately. Then, we can deliver emergency AC repair in Kitchener on the same day.
- The air conditioner may leak condensation. Experts can help you if your air conditioner is leaking condensation. Normal operation of the climate control unit may cause condensation to form. Removing water from the indoor unit as soon as it begins to appear is extremely important. Condensate leakage may be caused by a clogged drainage tube.
You and your family’s lives are in danger if you decide to fix the air conditioner on your own. You run the risk of electrocution and a refrigerant leak, too. Before the air is circulated through your house, the refrigerant cools it. It has no taste or odour but can be fatal.
Another reason to turn to the air conditioner repair service in Kitchener is that the gas might kill you if you unintentionally rupture a tube since it can poison your lungs. DIY air conditioning repairs also result in lower air quality, which makes it easier for allergens and toxins to spread throughout your home.
Get all the benefits our ac emergency repair service offers in Kitchener
We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers. We make sure your equipment is running efficiently at all times, whether you are a residential or commercial customer. In addition, each work is covered by our 3-month warranty.