First-Class Water Softener Repair in Kitchener
A water softener removes minerals such as calcium and sodium that increase water hardness. However, at some point, you may notice that it is not working properly. Here are the most common problems water softener users encounter:
- It gets blocked;
- Engine malfunction;
- Failed resin beads;
- Crusty, hard buildup;
- Dirty filter.
Superior Plumbing & Heating can help you with any of the above problems. We will arrive at your place at the scheduled time and conduct the necessary water tests using specialized equipment to inspect and repair your water softener in Kitchener regardless of its model. Our staff is ready to respond quickly to all your questions. With us, you don’t have to worry about hidden fees and overcharges. We guarantee a free estimate and announce the price before we start. Contact Superior Plumbing & Heating for round-the-clock service!
Quick and Reliable Water Softener Repair Services
Here are some of the water softener repairs that Superior Plumbing & Heating has performed over the years:
- Preventive maintenance. Be it cleaning, changing the filters or replacing the resin, we provide all the necessary preventive services.
- Power supply repair. If the unit does not turn on, we will repair or replace the power supply quickly and efficiently.
- Blockages. We’ll be happy to assist you in case you need some help to remove the blockage safely.
- Engine problems. Our highly trained technicians are able to quickly identify and fix any softener engine malfunctions.
- Pre-filter installation. Contact us to request an installation of a prefilter. This will remove iron and sand from the water before it is filtered through the softener.
- Replacement. If your current softening device is beyond repair, we can easily install a new one.
If you’re looking for quick, safe and affordable water softener repair or maintenance in Kitchener, you can count on Superior Plumbing & Heating experts for long-lasting and cost-efficient solutions!
Maintenance of a water softener
Your water softener, like other appliances in your home, needs regular maintenance, so here are some tips to help keep it running smoothly. Make sure the salt is wet and covered with water, if not, contact a professional to replace it. Clean the tank regularly to remove salt deposits that can reduce the efficiency of the softener regeneration process – our experts will be happy to give you a hand. If salt bridges form, contact our specialist to find out the cause. If your softener uses salt but the water is hard, it’s time to replace the resin beads. While you can do it yourself, a professional will do the job faster and more efficiently.
Regular water softener maintenance services in Kitchener can reduce the number of problems so that your device continues to provide soft water for as long as it can. We have an in-depth understanding of almost all brands of water softeners and can ensure that your appliance is working at its best!
Why is Superior Plumbing & Heating the top service to hire?
We at Superior Plumbing & Heating understand the importance of soft and safe water for your home, offering the best quality softener repair services. By turning to our experts, you’ll enjoy numerous benefits:
- High-quality services, modern tools and extensive experience of our plumbers;
- No hidden fees or overcharges – we always conduct a preliminary assessment before proceeding to work;
- Are you dealing with an emergency? Our support is available 24/7!
- All our employees are insured and licensed.
No more searching for “water softener repairs near me” – Superior Plumbing & Heating is here to help you find the right solution today!