Looking for water softener repair near me in Welland?
Like any other appliance, water softeners need regular attention and maintenance. If you’re unsure whether your appliance is working properly, look out for these clear signs that you may need to call in a professional like Superior Plumbing & Heating to help.
- Clogging. It can be caused by salt and other minerals. Our specialists can remove most blockages quickly.
- Engine problems. Regular motor maintenance is vital to keeping your softener’s motor running for as long as possible. This includes cleaning, changing filters and emptying.
- Non-working resin beads. If they are not working, you may notice that resin beads are floating in the water softener. In most cases, they need to be replaced completely.
- Salt bridges. Excessive salinity or high humidity can lead to hard crusting. Although a straight, long stick inserted into the softener can help break down the salt bridge in the softener, it is best to contact a technician to repair the softener.
- The filter is dirty. To maintain maximum efficiency, changing the filter every 3-5 months is recommended.
Quality water softener repair services
Superior Plumbing & Heating can repair your water softener in Welland and protect your pipes, drains and septic systems from hard water minerals.
Installation. Our goal is to get the job done right the first time and ensure that you get the full benefit of our work. Our experts are experienced in installing many types of water softeners.
Replacement. We can replace the entire unit or individual parts if necessary. We will determine the most suitable option after a detailed inspection.
Maintenance. Water conditioning system maintenance includes several elements. We provide quality results, whether tightening the water softener’s connectors or replacing the head.
Repair. Our specialists use the most modern repair methods and the latest technologies. All spare parts for water softener repair are always in stock.
Swift water softener maintenance you can count on
At Superior Plumbing & Heating, we prioritise preventative maintenance whenever possible. One important aspect of water softener maintenance is salting the brine tank every 8 weeks. If the water level in the tank exceeds the salt content, it’s time to replenish the tank. We also check for leaks, ensure the regeneration process is operating effectively, clean parts of the unit, and remove salt bridges to keep your softener in top condition.
Why should you choose Superior Plumbing & Heating?
Looking for “water softener repair near me”? Look no further than the skilled team at Superior Plumbing & Heating. Our experts are well-trained and equipped to quickly identify and address any issues with your water softener. With our experienced installation, you can trust that your work is in good hands and comes with a guarantee. Our top priority is providing excellent service to our customers, and our highly skilled plumbers can resolve any plumbing issues you may have.