First-class Water Softener Repair in Guelph
A water softener can eliminate minerals in the form of calcium and sodium that can increase water hardness, but over time, you may notice that it is not working properly. These are the most common problems:
- It gets clogged
- Engine malfunction
- Failed resin beads
- Hard, crusty buildup
- Dirty filter
Superior Plumbing & Heating can help you with any problem you may have. Our technicians will come to your home at a scheduled time to perform a water test and use specially designed tools to repair or test your water softener in Guelph. We pride ourselves on providing same-day service, and our staff will be able to respond to your request as soon as possible. We offer a free estimate and will provide you with a quote before starting any work. Contact Superior Plumbing & Heating for quality service 24/7!
Quick and Reliable Water Softener Repair Services
Here are a few types of water softener repairs that Superior Plumbing & Heating has offered over the years.
- Preventive maintenance. Whether it’s cleaning the water softener, changing the filters or replacing the resin, we provide all the necessary preventive services.
- Power supply repair. Repair or replacement of power supplies that have failed if the softener does not turn on.
- Clogging. We will be happy to help you if you have any questions or want to safely remove a clog.
- Problems with the motor. Our trained technicians can quickly identify and repair any water softener motor, so forget about googling “water softener repairs near me Guelph.”
- Pre-filter installation. Contact our staff to install a pre-filter that will filter iron, sand, and other contaminants from the water before it passes through the water softener.
- Replacement. We can also install a new softener for you if the one you have is beyond repair.
If you’re seeking speedy, cost-effective water softener repair in Guelph and other services like replacement or maintenance, you can count on Superior Plumbing & Heating top experts.
Maintenance of a Water Softener
Like any other household appliance, it needs regular maintenance. Here are our tips to help you keep it in top condition. Make sure that the salt is moist and covered with water, but if not, contact a specialist to replace it. In addition, it is important to clean the tank regularly to remove salt deposits that can interfere with the effective regeneration process of the softener. Our experts will be happy to help you with this. Contact our specialists if you notice any salt bridges. And if your softener normally uses salt, but the water is hard, it’s time to replace the resin beads, and while you can do it yourself, a professional will do the job much more efficiently.
Regular professional water softener maintenance will help reduce the risk of problems by ensuring that your softener will provide soft water for as long as possible. We know almost all types of water softeners and can guarantee the best possible performance from your device.
Why Superior Plumbing & Heating is the finest service to hire?
Superior Plumbing & Heating recognizes the importance of soft, safe water for your home. We offer the highest quality water softener maintenance services in Guelph.
- Top-quality services, the latest tools and years of experience.
- No hidden fees.
- The support team is available 24/7.
- All employees are licensed and insured.