Newmarket’s Premiere Water Softener Repair
Water softeners remove salt and calcium minerals from water. However, they may become less effective over time. The most common problems that customers call us to repair their water softener in Newmarket are:
- Dirty filters
- Engine malfunction
- Defunct resin beads
- Salt bridges
Superior Plumbing & Heating can assist you with any issue. We will arrive there when you have scheduled to conduct performance tests and fix your water softener applying state-of-the-art tools.
In addition, our staff is ready to answer quickly any questions you may have round-the-clock. Besides, our plumbers work 24/7 without breaks and weekends, so our instant professional help is available to you in emergencies.
Finally, Superior Plumbing & Heating services fit every wallet, so you don’t have to risk performing water softener repair yourself while you can contact us in Newmarket!
Repairs to Water Softeners That Are Fast and Reliable
Here are some water softener repair solutions that Superior Plumbing & Heating has offered for many years.
- Preventive maintenance. We provide all the necessary preventive maintenance services, such as water softener maintenance and replacement of filters.
- Repairs to the power supply. We can repair or replace the power supply that has failed when the softener doesn’t start.
- Blockages. We’re happy to clear the blockage of any complexity safely.
- Engine issues. Our trained technicians can quickly identify and fix any engine of a softener.
- Pre-filter installation. Contact us to request the installation of a prefilter. It will remove the iron and sand from the water before it is filtered through the softener.
- Replacement. If the device you are using is damaged beyond repair, we can replace it with a brand-new one.
So, you don”t have to google “water softener repairs near me” since Superior Plumbing & Heating is ready to fix any malfunction you have!
The Maintenance of Water Softeners
Like any other household appliance, the water softener requires regular maintenance. Here are some tips to help you keep it in top condition.
It is essential to make sure the salt is submerged and moist. If not, consult a specialist.
It is important to clean the tank regularly to get rid of salt buildup, which can reduce the efficiency of the softener regenerator process. Contact us when the salt bridges start to appear.
If your softener uses salt, but the water remains hard, it’s time to replace the resin pellets. While you could do it yourself, a professional can handle the job much faster.
Regular water softener maintenance by a professional plumber you hire in Newmarket will help reduce the risk of problems. In addition, we know all types of water softeners and can ensure they preform at its best.
Superior Plumbing & Heating Is the Most Reliable Service You Can Hire
Superior Plumbing & Heating recognizes the importance of safe, soft water for your house. Thus, we provide the best quality softener repair and maintenance services with the following benefits:
- Modern and high-quality services, top equipment and years of expertise
- No additional fees or hidden charges
- Availability at all hours of the day to help you
- Only licensed and insured employees
Superior Plumbing & Heating is here to assist you in fixing your water softener reliably.