Same-day sink repair service in Newmarket
Sinks are an essential part of our homes and do an extremely difficult daily task. But, most people believe they only need care once they begin showing signs of excessive use. But, unfortunately, the wear and tear can cause damage that requires repair. Superior Plumbing & Heating can assist you when your sink isn’t working like it did in the past.
Our experts in sink repair can help you resolve any plumbing issue in Newmarket. Our team can handle problems such as a leak, sink faucet breakdown, garbage disposal replacement or repair. We are highly trained, licensed and committed to providing excellent customer service.
Are You Experiencing a Slow Draining of Your Kitchen Sink?
Slow drain pipe is a common plumbing problem that every homeowner experiences sooner or later. However, the likelihood of the issues is drastically minimized if you know the causes of clogged sink drains.
Look at the things you should avoid for the smooth functioning of the sink:
- Hair. Hair is the main reason for drain obstructions. Install protection grids to trap hair and ensure they are regularly cleaned. If you use chemical drain cleaners recommended by a friend or neighbour, remember they can cause significant damage to your pipes. It’s better to contact a qualified sink repair service in Newmarket if you suspect a hair blockage and can’t remove it manually but need to fix the issue safely.
- Dirt. When you wash dishes, clothes, or your body in the shower, dirt accumulates on the walls of pipes over time and eventually clogs sink drains. Unfortunately, it is not very easy to do all of the above so that the dirt does not enter the sewer. However, you still have a reliable solution – regular maintenance of pipes by a reliable plumber.
- Food waste. Don’t let food go down the drain, even if there is a garbage disposal. Either way, leftover food leaves grease, oil, and other waste on the pipe walls. For example, use a paper towel to remove oil residue from fruits and vegetables when washing dishes. Also, homeowners install compost bins to dispose of food waste. Consult our specialists if you need an efficient repair of a clogged sink in Newmarket.
It might seem easy to clear the obstruction using chemical products. However, some of these products could cause damage to pipes and block drains. In addition, the water can be contaminated by dangerous chemicals. So don’t put off doing something about it! Superior Plumbing & Heating can assist you in resolving the issue of slow draining before it causes more harm. Our licensed plumbers can quickly and effectively fix the problem, save your money, and ensure your family is safe.
What”s the Cost for Fixing the Newmarket Sink?
Depending on several factors listed below, the cost of repairs may vary:
- The nature of the issue. For example, leaks or clogs, malfunctioning garbage disposals or faucets will decide how much it will cost you to fix a sink in Newmarket.
- The sink’s location. While bathroom and kitchen sinks are easy to clean or repair, sinks in basements might require more time and effort.
- Repair method. When you need to clear the sink, plumbers choose the technique that is most efficient for your case, such as hydro-jetting or snaking.
- Additional costs. You may need new parts like fixtures, pipes, or other tools that can increase the cost of repair.
While replacing a faucet may seem like an easy task for anyone with a bit of experience, it is a process that can cause significant damage to your home if made wrong. Superior Plumbing & Heating guarantees the lowest cost of sink repair throughout Newmarket, saving you time, money and nerves.