Best sink repair service in Hamilton, Ontario
Be it a kitchen or bathroom, a sink is a mandatory element of any business or household. Anyway, regular use of the sink for various needs, from hand washing to dishwashing, affects its working condition. From a sudden leak to garbage disposal breakdown elimination, our team will provide you with the best sink repair services in Hamilton to make your fixture functional again in the shortest possible time. At the same time, Superior Plumbing & Heating is not just another restoration company but a reliable contractor, which proves a number of our advantages.
Cooperation with us is an opportunity to entrust your plumbing equipment to true professionals who have completed extensive apprenticeships and received top certificates like Red Seal and North American Technician Excellence (NATE). More than 40 trained technicians are always at your service, coming to your house or business fully equipped with top-notch tools and many OEM spare parts in stock. Moreover, our plumbers can fix your sink anytime in Hamilton – this option is available due to the round-the-clock customer support and flexible schedules of our local experts. Got into an emergency situation? Schedule an appointment online or order a plumber via your phone, even on weekends and holidays – we”re always in your neighbourhood to assist you!
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (289) 210-4946
How to fix a slowly draining sink in Hamilton, Ontario?
One of the most common reasons to contact our service, related to the sink, is the slow-draining issue. And this is not surprising – many people do not pay attention to objects that get inside the drain while washing fruits or simple hand washing. To prevent regular clogs from becoming your daily routine, you need to be aware of the most common blockage causes:
- Hair. The bathtub drain is not the only pipe subject to clogging due to hair. Our plumbers recommend setting a hair catcher and regularly pouring boiling water inside the drain to prevent severe issues. We emphasize that hiring a plumber to repair your clogged sink in Hamilton is much better than using drain cleaners, as the latter can destroy your lines.
- Food waste. As we mentioned above, washing or peeling food in the sink can endanger your drains, even if the garbage disposal is installed. The problem may arise because fruits or vegetables may contain a lot of oil and grease, which may result in the form of an obstacle, leading to recurring clogs. We recommend wiping your food using paper towels before washing it down the sink. If you are already faced with sticky sediment inside the line and need sink repair service in Hamilton, our plumber will use a hydro-jetting unit to remove it.
- Dirt. As time passes, dirt builds up and eventually clogs the sink drain. If you don”t want to see it go down the drain, it”s best to get rid of as much grime as possible from your dishes, clothing, or body before washing them.
How much does it cost to repair a sink in Hamilton, Ontario?
Price formation is a complex process that, like the sink itself, consists of many components. Since there is no versatile price for all types of services, we have prepared a list of factors that directly affect your final bill:
- Type of issue we have to deal with (leakage or leaky faucet, drain blockage, garbage disposal failure, etc.)
- The remedy we choose to eliminate the issue (drain snaking, hydro-jetting, pipe replacement, etc.)
- Sink location (plumbing fixtures in the basement are less accessible for cleaning or replacement);
- Materials needed (for instance, new PVC lines, fittings, tools, etc.)
We guarantee that our cost of sink repair in Hamilton will be 100% transparent and will be voiced upfront. Moreover, our service is insured – you will get a complete labour warranty, which lasts up to 90 days and covers all possible faults during this period.