Modern technological advances have made it possible to create a separate well and supply water from it directly using special equipment – a stainless steel well pump. Do you need help with your well pump, or are you thinking about installing a new one? Superior Plumbing & Heating offers high-quality well pump installation and replacement services in Guelph. We are experts in installing and repairing all types of well pumps.
Our professional will inspect your well pump and recommend the best solution based on your needs and budget. We can fix any problem using state-of-the-art technology. Every repair is covered by a 3-month warranty.
What can I do if my pump stops working?
Let’s take a look at the most common symptoms of problems with a well pump and how to fix them.
- Problems with electricity. After a power surge, a well pump might not function properly due to problems with the cable or motor. For diagnosis and repairs, consult a licensed plumber to ensure safety.
- Water shortage. The water pressure may drop due to a disconnected pump switch, drying out of the well, or a broken check valve. Contact a specialist for advice and diagnosis.
- Failure of the pressure switch. This unit tells you when your storage tank should be filled with water. A professional can inspect the tank’s performance and correct any problems.
- Tank blockage. Dirty water can cause this. The plumber will inspect the water lines and clean the device.
- Problem with the pump controller. It is impossible to test the controller, so contact an expert to replace it.
How long does a well pump last?
Typically, these devices serve for 8 to 15 years. However, many factors can affect their durability and water supply quality. It depends on the type of pump and how often it is used.
Regular maintenance can extend the life of the pump and reduce your energy bills. It is important to keep the pump in perfect working order so that minor problems do not lead to severe ones. If your pump has been in operation for more than 15 years, you may be asking yourself: “Who to contact for well pump replacement services in Guelph?”
How much will it cost to install or replace an existing well pump in Guelph?
Most likely, you are interested in the cost of installing a well pump. There are many factors that affect the amount you will have to pay.
- Type of a well pump. While jet pumps for 25-foot-deep wells or jet pumps for shallow wells are more affordable options, submersible pumps will cost an order of magnitude more;
- Size of the well. A pump installed in a shallow well is less expensive than one that is deeper.
- The extent of the breakdown. This includes the cost of replacing damaged parts and repairs. You will be charged more for more serious issues.
Another factor that can affect the cost of a well pump installation service in Guelph is the average cost in your area. Superior Plumbing has affordable installation prices and offers a variety of specials and discounts. Get in touch with us today!
Why should I choose Superior Plumbing & Heating to install or replace a well pump?
Superior Plumbing & Heating offers fast and, most importantly, quality services. The answer is here if you’ve been looking for the best company that installs well pumps. With years of experience, our certified plumbers will do the job. Only original parts are used. Contact us to learn more!