Reliable Sewer Line Repair Service in Guelph
Superior Plumbing & Heating is an experienced and reliable sewer repair service based in Guelph. Our team consists of qualified plumbers who can instantly identify faults and fix the most complex breakdowns using modern technology and equipment.
Since problems with sewer pipes require an urgent solution, our specialists arrive on the same day. Our customers receive a 90-day warranty for the repair work performed. We provide the highest quality services at reasonable prices.
The signs indicate that your sewer line may be damaged
Every homeowner needs to know how to detect and address sewer system issues swiftly. After all, timely repairs will prevent the onset of more serious damage.
- Smelly or Flooded Yard. A sewer pipe can be anywhere from 2 to 5 feet below the surface. If your sewer is located close to the surface, you will notice water build up in your yard as soon as it breaks. If your sewer is underground, you may smell sewage. This is because the ground is able to absorb the gas. Regardless of how deep your sewer pipes are, it is best to call a professional who can fix the sewer line in Guelph.
- Drainage Issues. The pipes that go directly to the shower or faucet can become clogged. But they can be cleaned with a plunger. The main sewer line may also fail if there are several clogged drains in the house. This can be noticeable, for example, by the sound of the toilet flushing. Therefore, if your sewage system is not working properly after cleaning the pipes, you need plumbers. They know how to access the pipes in the ground and quickly identify the cause of the problem.
- Mildew. Damp spots on the ceiling, floor, or walls are caused by leaky faucets, excessive humidity in the bathroom, or clogged drains. Conducting a thorough inspection of your home for signs and traces of mold or mildew is important. In addition, there are sometimes a few damaged areas. The Superior Plumbing & Heating professionals can help you if you need to repair the sewer line in Guelph.
- Cracks in the Walls. Your house can crack not only because of an earthquake but also because of a sewer leak. A leak can cause soil erosion and landslides, which weaken the foundation. Cracks in the walls are one of the most alarming signs that require an inspection by a specialist and repair.
- Unusually green patches on lawns. While lush green patches can look great on your lawn, they can also be a sign of damaged lines. Harmful substances build up over time and eventually come to the surface.
How Do I Know If the Sewer Line Needs to Be Replaced?
The abovementioned signs may indicate the need to repair or replace your sewer system. However, before you google “main sewer line repair Guelph,” seek a plumber’s advice. It’s possible that mold is covering your walls due to poor ventilation rather than pipe failure.
To assess the condition of your sewer system, you will need the help of a professional with the right equipment and experience. Sewer leaks are not something that homeowners can solve with a plunger and baking soda. It’s important to remember that damaged pipes can be harmful to your health and your home’s drainage system.
So, when you realize your sewer needs repair, you can turn to our reliable sewer line replacement services in Guelph.