Reliable Sewer Line Repair Service in Ajax
Superior Plumbing & Heating is a professional and quality sewer repair service company that is based in Ajax. Our team of qualified plumbers is able to quickly identify and fix any problems, using modern technology.
Since sewer pipe problems require a quick solution, our experts arrive on the same day. In addition to quick turnaround times and impeccable repair quality, clients receive a 90-day warranty that provides repair services for free in the event of a repeated failure. We offer the highest quality services at an affordable cost!
Signs That Your Sewer Line Is Broken
Every homeowner should know how to detect sewage problems in time. After all, timely repairs prevent more serious damage.
- Smelly or flooded yard. Sewer pipes run anywhere from a few to more than 5 feet underground. If your sewer system is close to the ground, you will notice water pooling in your yard soon after it breaks. However, if it’s buried deep, the first sign of a problem may be the smell of sewage as sewage gases seep through the soil. Whatever the depth of your sewer pipes, it’s best to consult experts who can fix any sewer line issues in Ajax, considering all the intricacies of the sewer system.
- Problems with drainage. Clogs can occur in the pipes coming directly from the shower or faucet. These can be easily cleaned with a plunger. However, if there are several clogged drains in the house, the main sewer line also fails. This can be indicated, for example, by gurgling sounds from the toilet. So, if the drain doesn’t work properly after cleaning the pipes, you need to consult professional plumbers. They know how to access underground pipes and quickly locate the breakdown.
- Mildew. Sink leaks, high humidity in the bathroom, and clogged sewer pipes can lead to damp spots on the ceiling, floor, and walls. Regardless of the source of the mould, it still has a detrimental effect on your health. Therefore, it is very important to conduct a thorough inspection of your home for signs and traces of mildew or mould. Sometimes the damage can occur in multiple locations. You or your plumber must find them all to repair the pipes properly. The experts at Superior Plumbing & Heating are here to assist you whenever you need to repair a sewer line in Ajax safely and professionally!
- Cracks in the walls. The cracks in your house can be caused not only by earthquakes but also by sewage leaks. In this case, the leak washes away the soil, causing it to shift, and weakens the foundation. Cracks in the walls are one of the most alarming signs that require professional inspection and repair.
- Lawns with unusually green patches. Although green and lush patches of grass can look beautiful on your lawn, they may also be a sign of collapsed sewer lines. Substances from pipes are a good fertilizer for the soil, which is why green islands are so lush. However, over time, the toxic substances build up and come to the surface, making homeowners less happy with their beautiful lawns.
How Do I Know If the Sewer Line Needs to Be Replaced?
All of the above signs may indicate the need for repair or replacement of your sewer system. However, before you google “main sewer line repair Ajax”, get professional advice from a plumber, who knows that mildew might have covered your walls due to poor ventilation but not collapsed pipes.
Anyway, you need a specialist with the right skills and equipment to assess the condition of your sewer system. Unfortunately, sewer breaks are not among the problems that homeowners can solve with a plunger or baking soda.
It is critical to know that damaged pipes can pose a danger to your health and your home’s sewage system. In other words, this issue is urgent. Thus, as soon as you recognize that the sewer needs repair, turn to our reliable sewer line replacement services in Ajax and get clean, free-flowing pipes!