Septic tank replacement is one of the numerous plumbing services we at Superior Plumbing & Heating provide in Ajax. Thus, our company offers quality services for residential and commercial properties on the day of the client’s request.
With many years of experience, we can guarantee high-quality septic tank repair and replacement services. Superior Plumbing & Heating is the ideal choice if you are looking for qualified plumbers to complete the job quickly and with long-lasting results!
What are the most obvious signs of septic system failure?
While a septic system can serve you for 40 to 50 years with proper maintenance, it’s not immune to breakdowns. Therefore, you should consider calling a specialist to check, repair or replace the septic tank in Ajax, if you notice the following warning signs of failure:
- Backup. If the septic tank is overfilled or damaged, the sewage stops flowing into the tank. Besides, wastewater can accumulate in the pipes and then rise up. Backup is one of the most obvious signs of a malfunction and requires immediate solutions from specialists.
- Gurgling sounds. It’s important to pay attention to gurgling plumbing fixtures, as it could be a sign of a blockage in your septic system. However, a clog won’t cause a backup if you contact the experts in time to diagnose the problem.
- Excessive dampness in the drain field. Water leakage from the outside can be caused by the tank’s inability to absorb wastewater. You may notice dampness or even puddles within the drainage field. If it hasn’t rained for a few days, the tank may need to be inspected.
- Foul odour. Another reason why you may require a septic tank replacement or repair in Ajax is the unpleasant smell from plumbing appliances or near the drain field. It is a sign that your septic tank has failed and sewage is leaking into the drainage area, ending up in the main sewer line.
- Slow draining. The pipes can become clogged if the septic tank gets overfilled. A slow drain may indicate a septic tank overflow and cause water to back up into your home.
Superior Plumbing & Heating plumbers are the most reputed experts when it comes to replacing a septic tank in Ajax. We only use the most reliable equipment and modern technology to help your septic system last longer!
How often do you need to replace the septic tank?
As mentioned, a septic system can last for a long time with proper maintenance and regular pumping. The material the pipes are made of and their condition is also important. If you have any questions regarding the condition of your pipes, our plumbers can assist. A specialist might recommend that you replace your sewer lines using HDPE or PVC pipes as they’re nearly indestructible when taken proper care of.
You can turn to us to replace your septic tank or find trustworthy maintenance experts. Alongside the top quality of work, Superior Plumbing & Heating customers enjoy the most affordable septic tank replacement cost in Ajax!