Replacement of Septic Tanks in Mississauga
Like many other devices, septic systems will cease to function properly over years of use. Your septic system malfunctions when sewage backs up into the home or foul aromas fill the backyard. You’ll need to make important decisions on whether to fix or replace the equipment depending on what’s causing the issue. Let’s consider the most common issues:
- Standing water. It denotes that your septic tank system is unable to properly dispose of water, which results in a buildup of bacteria. If you experience this, take action and call Superior Plumbing & Heating for septic tank replacement in Mississauga;
- Frequent repairs. Regular upkeep is advantageous, but if repairs are necessary frequently, consider having your septic tank completely replaced;
- Bad odour. Gases can enter your house through your drains, toilets, and drainfield; if they reappear after your septic tank has been pumped, the device will likely fail and needs to be replaced;
- Lash and green grass. Green grass is normally a good thing, but if it only grows around your septic tank, it means that sewage is enriching the soil there, and it is best to carry out an inspection for possible leaks.
- Pipe backups. If you frequently have to pump out your septic tank and sewage is flowing up through your toilet, consider replacing your system.
If you experience any of these problems, contact the professionals at Superior Plumbing & Heating, who will identify the source of the problem and fix it before it becomes a disaster.
When and why should you repair septic tank components?
Your tankless septic system, aerobic system, as well as anaerobic system both repair and replacement needs can be satisfied by Superior Plumbing & Heating. Most problems can be fixed by simply replacing damaged parts:
- Septic line replacement. Backups could be caused by broken or clogged septic pipes. Fortunately, septic lines can be replaced starting from the house to the collection septic tank, from the septic tank to the junction box, as well as from septic tank side replacement; we offer comprehensive services to fix any issue.
- Septic field replacement. Your septic field may need to be changed as a result of subpar maintenance, damaged components, improper installation, or when the soil has become compacted for various reasons.
- Replacement of a septic tank. A malfunctioning tank might stress the rest of your system, which leads to failure. In accordance with your requirements, we provide a choice of concrete or plastic septic pump tanks.
- Junction box replacement. Damage to this part usually results from wear, improper installation, or physical damage. Our septic system contractors can gladly set up a new junction box in a single day.
- Septic tank baffle replacement. Your septic storage tank’s baffles are critical parts, and if they break down, the system may fail. Both inlet and outlet baffles can be installed by Superior Plumbing & Heating.
How long do septic tanks typically last?
The type of tank you have also has an impact on its lifespan. A steel septic tank begins to rust, first losing its baffles (causing the drain field to become clogged), and eventually rusting on its bottom or sides. So if your steel tank is 15 to 20 years old or more, then it is most likely rusted. On the other hand, a concrete septic tank usually has a longer service life, exceeding an average of 40 years, but this also largely depends on the acidity of the soil around the tank and the quality of the materials that make it up. Plastic and fiberglass septic tanks are equally durable, with the exception of mechanical damage. Regular septic system servicing will increase the lifespan of your unit.
What Makes Superior Plumbing & Heating Unique?
Not sure if it’s time to replace your septic tank in Mississauga? Ask septic field installers at Superior Plumbing & Heating. Our highly skilled plumbers always have everything they need in their trucks and are prepared to provide the necessary services.
Experts from our company will help you determine the best tank size and type and provide you with the original parts (if repair is required) you need so you don’t even have to lift a finger. With us, you get flexible appointments, a full warranty, a free evaluation, and no overpayments. Call us now, and we will provide you with septic system installation services in Mississauga!