Reliable Sewer Line Repair Service in Kitchener
Superior Plumbing & Heating is a reliable and high-quality sewer repair service provider based in Kitchener. Our qualified team of plumbers can quickly identify and repair any sewer issues you might face by using modern equipment and profound skills.
Our specialists are on hand to help you with your sewer pipe problem in a matter of hours. In addition to fast turnaround times and excellent repair quality, our customers are provided with a 90-day warranty that implies free repairs in case the pipe fails again. So you can trust us for top-quality service for a reasonable price.
Signs That Your Sewer Line is Broken
Every homeowner should know how to spot sewer system issues on time since prompt repairs can prevent further damage.
- Smelly or flooded yard. The depth of a sewer pipe can be anywhere from 2 to 5 feet underground. If your sewer pipe is laid close to the ground, you will notice water pooling in your yard soon after it breaks. If it’s buried deep, the first sign of a problem may be the smell of sewage as sewage gases will seep through the soil. No matter how deep your sewer pipes are, it’s best to call a professional who can fix any sewer line in Kitchener, taking into account all the intricate details of your sewer system.
- Drainage issues. Clogs can occur in the pipes coming directly from the shower or faucet. As a rule, they can be quickly cleaned with a plunger. However, if there are several clogged drains in the house, the main sewer line also fails. This can be evidenced, for instance, by gurgling sounds from the toilet. So, if the drain doesn’t function properly after cleaning the pipes, you need professional help. Experts know how to access underground pipes and quickly identify the problem.
- Mildew. Damp spots on the ceiling, floor, or walls are caused by leaky faucets or high humidity in the bathroom and clogged drains. However, no matter where the fungus comes from, it has negative health consequences. Since there are many causes of mould and mildew in your home, it is important to conduct a thorough diagnosis. There are cases when damage occurs in several places. You or a plumber should find them all to properly repair the pipes. You can turn to the experts at Superior Plumbing & Heating if you want experienced professionals to repair your sewer line in Kitchener.
- Cracks in the walls. It can be caused not only by an earthquake but also by a broken sewer. Leaks can cause soil erosion as well as landslides that weaken the foundation. Cracks in the walls should be inspected and repaired by a professional as soon as possible.
- Surprisingly green lawns. While lush green patches can look stunning on your lawn, they can also be a sign of damaged sewer lines. Soil fertilizers contained in pipes can be used to create green islands. However, over time, the toxic substances build up and come to the surface, not pleasing homeowners as much as a beautiful lawn.
How Do I Know If the Sewer Line Needs to Be Replaced?
Generally, all the above signs may foretell a sewer system replacement or repair. However, before you google “main sewer line repair Kitchener” make sure you consult a plumber. There is a chance that mould has covered your walls because of poor ventilation, not because of damaged pipes.
In any case, you’ll require a professional with the necessary expertise and equipment to pass an opinion on the condition of your sewer system. Unfortunately, sewer breaks are not the kind of problems that homeowners can solve with a plunger or baking soda.
It is vital to be aware that damaged pipes can pose a hazard to your health and your home’s sewer system. In other words, this issue is urgent.
Our high-quality sewer line replacement services are available in Kitchener, so if you think your sewer line needs inspection, give us a call!