Kitchener Clogged Drain Service
A clogged bathroom drain is a nuisance, and the problem isn’t always easy to solve with baking soda, vinegar, or a plunger. No need to waste time and nerves fighting a clog when Superior Plumbing & Heating is on hand!
We use only the latest equipment for drain cleaning services like drain augers and flexible snakes, as well as hydro jetting to provide an efficient, fast and long-lasting solution. Sometimes, the root of a drainage system issue is located deep inside the pipe. It doesn’t mean you need to remove all the plumbing. New technologies such as the trenchless technique allow us to clear obstructions from pipes without digging up your lawn. This can prevent blockages from occurring in the near future. We can assist with any drain cleaning needs within Kitchener. Our plumbers provide excellent service and a 3-month guarantee. There’s always a solution, contact us today for it!
How do you repair a drain that is blocked
While drains may become blocked for a variety of reasons, they all have something in common – cleaning them can be tough. Therefore, we suggest that you check out the signs of drain clogs:
- Slow drainage. Have you noticed that water drains slowly from your tubs, sinks and showers? This is an obvious sign of a clog. It could appear due to the accumulation of soap scum, hair, grease, oil and other substances. The solution is taking off the drain stopper and pouring a cup of baking soda and hot water into the drain. If this doesn’t work, call our expert plumbers to conduct a deep cleaning.
- Toilets don”t flush. This is among the most frustrating scenarios, so don’t neglect slow drains. It is most likely caused by foreign objects that have gotten into the drain. If your plunger is not working do not use products that contain chemicals. It is recommended to contact an experienced plumber instead.
- Unpleasant smell. It is caused by bacteria that have accumulated in the pipes. Do not take this lightly, as your health may be at risk. If you need drain cleaning assistance, contact qualified professionals.
- Gurgling sounds. It is usually caused by air getting into the pipe through cracks or damage. A blocked drainage may also trigger odd sounds in the pipes. Contact Superior Plumbing & Heating immediately to resolve this issue. Our experts know how to remove the blockage from your drains quickly and efficiently!
Superior Plumbing & Heating is the best choice to clear the drainage
DIY remedies are often used to unclog drains, but they can make the problem more severe. Don’t wait until it gets worse – contact Superior Plumbing & Heating and say goodbye to sewer clogs! Take a look at the benefits of our drain cleaning and maintenance services in Kitchener and your doubts will vanish:
- Our team has many years of experience in cleaning both indoor and outdoor plumbing;
- We have higher certificates like Red Seal and North American Technician Excellence;
- Each service is covered with a 90-day warranty;
- We only use genuine spare parts. and advanced tools;
- We provide 24/7 support and can arrive on the same day.
Our seasoned and dedicated plumbers deliver all kinds of drain repair services in Kitchener you may need: cleaning blocked kitchen sink drains, shower and bathroom drains. They are on call 24/ 7 to cover the most urgent requests. Our team can resolve any issue, no matter how severe, and provide long-lasting and innovative solutions. For immediate assistance, contact us or send us an email today. We’re here to guarantee your peace of mind 24/7!