Hire Our Team to Unclog Your Sewer Effectively in St. Catharines!
You probably know a few DIY solutions for cleaning sewer clogs, but they turn out to be ineffective when it comes to hard-to-reach places. Fortunately, Superior Plumbing & Heating can help you with thorough clogged sewer cleaning in St. Catharines.
First, we conduct a thorough inspection of the pipes using CCTV cameras. Then, we select the best cleaning method based on the inspection results. And finally, we clean your sewers using modern equipment and technologies. In particular, our plumbers are masters of such safe practices as snaking and hydro-jetting.
Licensed specialists, fast but consistently high-quality work, 24/7 availability, and affordable cost are just some benefits you get by choosing us!
What Are the Main Signs of a Clogged Sewer?
Clogged drains often devastate the system, so you should know the signs indicating malfunctioning. And if you notice any of them, turn to Superior Plumbing & Heating to clean up the main sewer line clog in St. Catharines; we’ll come the same day and fix the issue instantly, no matter how tough the blockage is.
- Frequent Clogs. If water fails to drain from sinks, toilets, or showers without a chemical cleaner or plunger, there is a high chance you have one or more blockages in the pipes.
- Unusual Noises. Strange sounds usually come from the toilet after every flush. You may also hear gurgling or creaking from the floor or walls when you run the water in your sink.And while the average homeowner needs effort, time, and plumbing skills to identify problem areas in this case, the Superior Plumbing & Heating team clears sewer clogged up for clients in St. Catharines quickly and efficiently.
- Slow Drains. Drainage in the bathroom, toilet, and sinks may slow down or stop simultaneously, indicating a problem. In this case, it”s better to turn to specialists since slow flow comes from major pipe blockages, sometimes in the main sewer line.
- Bad Odors. Because sewer line clogs return wastewater to bathtubs, toilets, and sinks, you will smell bad smells from the drains. Specifically, it indicates that there is stagnation of dirty water in the pipes.
- Exterior Issues. Bad smells outside, unusual patches of green grass, and excessive moisture on your lawn are signs of problems in the main sewer line. If you notice them, your pipes probably burst, and all the sewage goes to the surface.
Our experts are ready to clear your clogged sewer line for you in St. Catharines 24/7, carefully but quickly, regardless of complexity.
How to Fix a Clogged Main Sewer Line in St. Catharines?
You can cope with minor blockages using chemicals or a plunger, but these solutions don”t work for more severe blockages. Moreover, if you try to resolve the issue without the help of specialists, you risk damaging the pipes with tools or chemicals, which incurs more damage and costs.
Plumbers, in turn, have special equipment and tools for cleaning pipes in hard-to-reach places. In particular, Superior Plumbing & Heating experts employ snaking and hydro-jetting methods for clogged sewer line repair at affordable cost.
- Snaking. This method allows the plumber to manually remove the blockage using thick wire with a spiral cap. So, a drain snake reaches the blockage, catches it, and the specialist can easily pull it out.
- Hydro-jetting. This method is efficient and environmentally beneficial since it doesn”t involve chemicals. Instead, an intense stream of water destroys even the firmest blockage into tiny particles, washing them down the pipes.
It goes without saying that professional methods are safer and more effective for long-lasting solutions. Moreover, removing clogs is not as simple as it might seem since it requires special knowledge and skills to keep your property intact.
If you have a clogged sewer line and need professional help to fix it in St. Catharines, contact Superior Plumbing & Heating and get high-quality service the same day.