Superior Plumbing & Heating offers high-quality services for both residential homes and commercial buildings on the day of the customer’s request. We also have many years of experience and can guarantee the highest quality septic tank replacement or repair in Guelph. Superior Plumbing & Heating is the best option if you are looking for licensed plumbers who can complete the task quickly.
What Are the Main Signs of Septic Tank Failure?
Although a septic system can last up to 40 years with proper maintenance, it is not invulnerable to breakdowns. If you notice the following signs of a malfunction, you should call experts to inspect, repair, or replace your septic tank in Guelph.
- Backup. If the septic tank is overfilled or damaged, sewage stops flowing into it. As a result, wastewater accumulates in the pipes and rises up. Backup is one of the most obvious signs of a malfunction that requires prompt resolution by specialists.
- Gurgling. Pay attention to gurgling sounds, as this could indicate a blockage in your septic system. If you consult with professionals to diagnose the problem, the clog will not cause a backup.
- Dampness in the drain field area. The inability of the septic tank to absorb sewage due to a breakdown provokes water seepage to the outside. Dampness or even puddles may appear in the drainage field.
- Foul odor. You may also need septic tank repair or replacement service in Guelph because of foul odors coming from the drainfield or plumbing. This is a sign that the septic tank has failed, and sewage has flooded the drainage field that ends at the main sewer line.
- Slow draining. Pipes become clogged if the septic tank overflows. Slow drainage is caused by the inability of plumbing equipment to drain water properly. It is worth noting that a slow drain can be an alarming signal, in particular, indicating that the septic tank is overflowing and subsequently returning wastewater to your home.
Superior Plumbing & Heating plumbers can help you with replacing a septic tank in Guelph. To ensure that your septic tank will last longer, we use only the most reliable technologies and tools.
How Often Should You Replace a Septic Tank?
A septic system can last a long time if it is properly maintained and pumped out regularly. Another factor that can affect the operation of the system is the material of the pipes and their condition. Therefore, if you need to have them checked, contact our plumbers and make sure that the pipes are not subject to corrosion. A specialist may recommend that you replace your old sewer pipes with HDPE or PVC pipes, as they are almost impervious to damage if handled properly.
You can rely on our team when you want to replace the tank for your septic system. Along with the high quality of work, Superior Plumbing & Heating also offers affordable septic tank replacement cost in Guelph.