Septic tank replacement is one of the various services Superior Plumbing & Heating plumbers provide in Kitchener. We are proud to provide high-quality services for residential buildings as well as commercial facilities on the day of the client’s request.
In addition, we have years of experience and can guarantee the highest quality septic tank repairs or replacements. So, if you need licensed plumbers and want everything done in record time, Superior Plumbing & Heating will undoubtedly exceed your expectations.
What are the main signs of Septic Tank Failure?
With proper maintenance, the septic tank can last for about 40 years. However, it is possible that it can break down at any time, just like any other equipment. If you notice the following signs of a malfunction, it’s worth calling the experts to inspect, repair, or replace your septic tank in Kitchener:
- Backup. If the septic tank is damaged or overflowing, wastewater does not enter it. As a result, sewage accumulates in the pipes and then rises up. Backups are the first sign of a problem with your unit, so make sure to call specialists immediately.
- Gurgling sounds. Gurgling plumbing fixtures should be reported to professionals, as it could be a sign of a clog in your septic system. A clog will never become a reason to back up if you consult specialists in time.
- Dampness in the drain field area. Water seepage from the outside occurs due to the inability of the tank to absorb wastewater. Eventually, you may notice dampness or even puddles in the drainage field area. So, if it hasn’t rained for a long time, but you notice moisture, your septic tank needs to be checked.
- Foul odour. You may also need septic tank repair or replacement service in Kitchener if you feel unpleasant odours coming from the drain field or plumbing appliances. It indicates that your septic tank is failing and sewage is leaking into the drainage area, ending up in the main sewer line.
- Slow draining. If the septic tank is full, sewage fills the pipes. Thus, the wastewater from the plumbing fixtures will not drain sufficiently, resulting in a slow drain. Slow drains can be an indication that the septic tank may be overflowing and will cause further backflows of wastewater into your home.
Superior Plumbing & Heating plumbers are preeminent experts in replacing a septic tank in Kitchener. We use only reliable equipment and advanced technologies to ensure that your septic tank lasts longer!
How Often Should You Replace the Septic Tank?
As previously mentioned, the septic system can last many years with proper maintenance and regular pumping. Another factor is the material from which the pipes are made and their condition. Therefore, if you need to inspect the pipes, call our qualified plumbers to make sure they are not corroded or rusting. A qualified professional may suggest that you replace your sewer pipes with HDPE and PVC ones, as they are almost indestructible if properly maintained.
If you need septic tank repair or replacement, our team is here to help. In addition to the high quality of our work, Superior Plumbing & Heating customers appreciate our septic tank repair and replacement cost, which is among the most affordable in Kitchener!