Swift installation of a septic system in Hamilton, Ontario
Nowadays, the impossibility of houses being connected to the public sewage system is no longer an issue. In this situation, the one-stop solution is considered to be setting up a septic tank – a sealed container that is usually placed in the ground for collecting wastewater. Despite the simple description of this unit, the reality is different – improper disposal of sewage waste, local government fines, and health and property damage can result from a septic system installation in Hamilton on your own. At Superior Plumbing & Heating, we offer an effective and affordable way to avoid many undesired consequences by taking all the guesswork out of the process and setting you a complexly functioning system that will suit your suit and wishes.
When asking for help from our team, you hire a licensed and certified plumber who completed extensive training and now owns top certifications, such as Red Seal and NATE. In addition, we come on-site fully prepared to carry out the project right the first time – up-to-date tools and OEM spare parts in stock contribute to the realization of your most complex plumbing plans. Also, our septic system installation services in Hamilton are available even on the same day, thanks to our experts and 24/7 telephone support. We go above and beyond to impress you!
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (289) 210-4946
What is the best septic system to install in Hamilton, Ontario?
For inexperienced homeowners, the choice of the septic system is less obvious than for a professional. It should be borne in mind that this plumbing equipment may differ not only in its material and size but also in the mechanism of operation of the system. Here are several common types and how they function:
- Mound system. When groundwater is relatively near to the surface, mound (or sand mound) septic systems are often used. Here, wastewater is collected in a tank and then pumped out via the mound located over the system. After being cleansed by the sand, the water is released back into the ground.
- Conventional system. In this setup, parts, including a pump, distribution box, and septic filter, are used in conjunction with a septic tank and drainfield connected by a network of lines and trenches. This type is considered not only designed to exist for decades. Still, it is the best option for a single-family dwelling or a small commercial establishment.
- Chamber system. The chamber alternative is quite similar to the conventional one, with the exception that the drain field is constructed with plastic chambers rather than gravel. The reasons to install this septic system in Hamilton are that they are simpler to build and less harmful to the surroundings.
- Anaerobic system. This type is a favourite among homeowners. It uses bacteria that can live in an oxygen-free environment and, in contrast to other systems, doesn”t need any external power source or chemical additives. As a result, the particles are broken down by the bacteria, and the remaining water is drained away.
- Gravity system. This method eliminates the need for electricity or a pump by relying instead on the force of gravity to filter and transfer the water.
How to install a septic system in Hamilton, Ontario?
As well as the approach to the choice of this unit, putting it up is a more complex concept than it may seem at first glance. Avoid inexperienced attempts to finish the project on your own in favor of professional assistance provided by experts with 5+ years of experience. Our septic system installers will follow this algorithm in Hamilton:
Firstly, our specialist will test your soil. The results will help to bypass major catastrophes by selecting the appropriate system based on the test findings (soil structure and sand/soil ratio). Secondly, in addition to carefully selecting each component, the system must be installed in a convenient position for service technicians in the event of any malfunctions. After that, we will take your land”s layout into account throughout the setup process to ensure the sewage from your house flows correctly to the septic. Also, installing a lift pump station may be necessary to provide proper drainage and water flow in low-lying or sloping terrain.
Given these and other features of the above procedure, ignoring hiring a pro may have unpleasant consequences related to health hazards and wastewater damage. Save your nerves and property by hiring our Superior Plumbing & Heating experts at the lowest cost of installing a septic system in Hamilton!