A blocked sink is no problem for our Pickering plumbers
Sinks are the most important part of the kitchen and bathroom. If your sink is blocked in Pickering, it can cause serious disruption to your daily routine. Although it is possible to unclog the sink yourself, it is not always possible. Superior Plumbing and Heating’s drain cleaning specialists can help you save money and not waste your valuable time.
We employ over 200 licensed plumbers and provide round-the-clock customer support and on-site assistance throughout the day. We are equipped with state-of-the-art tools and use only reliable methods to ensure that your plumbing is repaired and does not cause any damage. If you have a blocked sink and need help from our plumber in Pickering, contact us immediately.
What is the most efficient method to clear the double kitchen sinks in Pickering?
Double kitchen sinks have two drains that can be combined into one. A blockage can occur in either the individual drain or the common drain. The removal method used to clear it will vary depending on where the blockage is located and how severe it is. Here’s how to unclog a double sized sink.
- Hot water. This is a great way to clean tiny pieces of debris from the drainage system.
- Vinegar and baking soda. First of all, pour a couple of teaspoons of baking soda down the clogged drain. Then slowly add the vinegar, wait and turn on the hot water to clear the blocked sink or drain pipe in your home in Pickering.
- Drain snake. The coil should be placed in the drain holes, turning it in each direction. Then, turning the handle clockwise, push it through the drain holes until it hits an obstruction.
- Contact a specialist. Contact a Superior Plumbing & Heating plumber to clear the blockage.
What do I do if my drain is blocked in Pickering?
To prevent further damage, the drain must be cleaned of grease, hair and food waste immediately. Without a camera, it is difficult to pinpoint the exact location of the blockage. Here are some signs that you may have a blockage in your drain.
- Leaks. Leaks are usually caused by clogged drains.
- Unpleasant smell. The sink blocked with hair or food particles require professional assistance in Pickering since these issues can cause an unpleasant odour.
- Water drains slowly. Slow water draining can indicate a problem in the pipe. This may indicate a possible blockage.
What methods for unblocking drains are plumbers using?
Superior Plumbing & Heating uses modern technology such as drain snakes as well as water jetting to unblock clogged sink drains. Hydro jetting is a method that uses water to remove obstructions. It removes dirt and grease from the pipes. In the case of smaller blockages, a snake is also used. However, it is recommended to seek professional help. Our certified plumbers will determine the severity of the blockage and suggest the most effective method to clean the blocked sinks and drains in your home in Pickering.
How much does it cost to clean a sink in Pickering?
The cost of plumbing services varies depending on how complex the obstruction is, as well as the methods used to remove it. We charge no hidden fees. The cost of the project is indicated in the invoice before the start of work and is not subject to change. There are a number of discounts and special offers on our website. Superior Plumbing & Heating will clean any clogged drain in Pickering in no time.