Many people prefer tankless heaters due to their efficiency and reliability, but what if they suddenly stop working? The experts at Superior Plumbing & Heating specialize in tankless water heater repair of any complexity in Kitchener. We’ll pinpoint the issue and determine the necessary replacement parts that will restore your device’s smooth operation. We promise comfortable and reliable service at competitive prices and provide honest upfront rates with an in-depth examination of your water system to guarantee quality at all stages of repair. If you have any urgent questions, our responsive customer service team is available to help you out around the clock, so you are never left alone when you encounter a problem.
Since 2005, Superior Plumbing & Heating specialists have been striving to repair every tankless water heater in Kitchener with utmost care and dedication, and during this time many homeowners have discovered the advantages of choosing our top-quality repair services: skilled specialists with the right qualifications, the latest equipment, and fair pricing policy. We’re here to assist you with any type of plumbing services you may need!
What are the most common problems with tankless water heaters in Kitchener?
Even with proper maintenance, tankless equipment can experience problems over time. It is important to recognize the issue in time and get in touch with experts to conduct the tankless hot water heater repair in Kitchener at an early stage:
- Changes in water quality. Contact your local water station to determine if there have been any recent changes in water quality. We can also help you test your water and identify any issues.
- Knocks or rumbles. Contact us to find out if your water heater is accumulating sediment.
- Wiring problems. Specialists can quickly diagnose the problem and then fix it safely and efficiently.
- Failure of the heating element. In most cases, the heating element will need to be replaced, followed by a performance test. We can fix or replace any damaged elements of a tankless water heater in your Kitchener home using only top-quality genuine parts.
- The error code on the device. Don’t try to fix it yourself; call us to examine your unit, determine the root cause, and make a quality repair.
Trying to repair a water heater yourself is risky. Our Superior Plumbing & Heating pros are able to troubleshoot and fix any issue that your appliance may be having and offer the service that suits your specific needs!
How much does fixing a tankless water heater cost?
If your water system is not working properly, you might be wondering how much it will cost to repair it. Only a specialist will be able to identify the problem and estimate the price of the repair, but these factors can affect the final quote:
- Repair type. The cost of repairing your water heater depends on what parts are needed. But you will know this only after experts inspect your device.
- The age of your unit. When a system is more than 15-20 years old, its parts wear out and need to be repaired or replaced. The condition of the system can affect the cost of repairs significantly, as certain parts may be discontinued or hard to find.
- The plumber you hire. The cost of repairing the device is determined based on the average price in your area. But when you contact us, you have nothing to worry about because our specialists will announce the cost of your tankless water heater repair service in Kitchener after inspecting and determining the exact scope of work. Therefore, there will be no hidden fees and commissions. In addition, we have a discount program for loyal customers, so contact us to find out about our current specials.
Superior Plumbing & Heating is a team of highly skilled plumbers who provide honest, reliable repairs and 5-star maintenance. Contact us for all your tankless assistant”s needs and we’ll solve everything in one visit!