If You Have a Blocked Sink Contact Our Expert Plumber in North York
If food, grease, soap, and other substances accumulate over time within your pipe, it will not drain as quickly as it should. So, when you have a blocked sink and need someone to fix it in North York, you should call an experienced plumber. Unfortunately, it can be hard to locate a trustworthy plumber in your area that will arrive on the first call and complete the task in a professional manner. Furthermore, it can take several days, if not weeks.
In case of a clogged drain, avoid fixing it yourself, as you could only exacerbate the problem. Instead, superior Plumbing & Heating experts can assist you with this uphill task!
More than 35 licensed plumbers who have cutting-edge tools and expertise can fix any sink issue, even on weekends or holidays. Regardless of the complexity, we’re sure that no blockage in your home or business is a concern. With us, you can rest assured that your pipes will be clean and grease-free!
Do you have a blocked sink and need a plumber in North York? Contact us, and our team of experts will be delighted to assist you.
How Do You Fix a Blocked Sink in North York?
Many of us have experienced the frustration of a sink that is blocked. A blocked sink can be identified by a strange smell in the kitchen, the slow draining of water over time, and unusual gurgling sounds as the water drains.
However, with the help of our experts at Superior Plumbing & Heating, you won’t need to be concerned because we only use state-of-the-art techniques, such as drain snaking and hydro-jetting. They are guaranteed to remove even the most complex and difficult-to-identify causes of a blocked bathroom or kitchen sink in your North York home.
- Hydro-jetting. Hydrodynamic cleaning, also called hydro-jetting, is a sustainable method to remove blockages from the sink. The high-pressure hose is fitted with a specific nozzle that directs the flow of water. This method eliminates clogs, cleans dirt and grease, and even repairs frozen pipes. However, if the blockage isn’t severe, or your house has old lines, the drain snaking cleaning method is the best choice for you.
- Drain snaking. We use a drainage snake by inserting a steel cable with a corkscrew to get rid of blockages in drains. It helps to restore the flow of water. In addition, it is helpful to eliminate unpleasant odours from stagnant water, as well as from debris that has accumulated inside pipes. Drain snaking is one of the most effective and popular ways to quickly fix a problem if done correctly.
We’re a plumbing service that you can count on when you need clogged kitchen or bathroom sink repair in North York. After our help, you will not have to worry about your drain getting clogged again for a long period of time. So feel free to ask for assistance from our professional plumbers. We’re ready to assist you 24 hours a day!
What Is the Cost of Unblocking a Clogged Drain in North York?
Are your drains clogged, and all your home remedies aren’t working? You may wonder what a plumber charges to repair your clogged kitchen sink. When you contact Superior Plumbing & Heating, you’ll get an estimate after an exhaustive review of the situation since a number of variables can impact the cost, namely:
- How you get rid of the obstruction. Water jetting and drain snaking are the two most popular methods for washing sinks, and their costs vary.
- The issue that causes the backup. There are different levels of blockage intensity, and it is possible to shell out more for more challenging issues as they require specialized tools and time.
- The complexity of the work. If there is a need to remove the sink or any other task is required, it could take longer and, consequently, be more expensive.
Fortunately, the Superior Plumbing & Heating team has put together a variety of discounts and special offers, which you can find on our site! So contact us today, and we’ll help you clear your clogged sink in North York.