Quality Sink Repair service in St. Catharines
If you put off sink repair because “it’s not such a big issue,” you may soon find your home flooded and your favorite carpets and furniture damaged beyond repair. Whether your sink is leaking, clogged, or draining slowly, it’s time to call the experienced plumbers at Superior Plumbing & Heating for sink repair in your kitchen or bathroom in St. Catharines!
Our licensed experts can locate the root cause of a plumbing malfunction and find a long-term solution to any problem. We are always ready to help you with sink repairs, drain cleaning, and any other plumbing services you may need. We use professional equipment and modern repair methods in every job, so don’t put off sink repair; call our experts now!
How to fix a slow draining sink in St. Catharines?
While problems with slow-draining sinks are frustrating, there are solutions, and in most cases, the best thing you can do is call our professional plumbers. Here are some of the most common causes and best solutions for slow draining sinks:
- Clogging of the pipe. This problem is usually caused by hair, food, dirt, and soap scum and has many home solutions, but to avoid damaging your plumbing, it is better to contact a professional, who will use a camera to inspect the pipe and repair the clogged sink in your home in St. Catharines professionally and safely.
- Wear and tear. Pipes and other plumbing fixtures corrode and deteriorate due to aging or exposure to chemicals; in this case, plumbers usually need to replace damaged pipes with new ones.
- Stuck objects. Sometimes small objects, such as jewelry or toys, accidentally fall into the pipe openings, causing the water to drain slowly. If you are unable to remove the blockage yourself, call a specialist who will offer a high-quality and durable solution.
- Tree roots. When tree roots grow into the sewer pipe, problems arise in the entire system, including sinks. Only a plumber can solve this by removing the tree’s root and replacing the pipe’s damaged section.
You may be tempted to try to clean the sink yourself, but most of the time, it may make matters worse, so put the baking soda and vinegar off and give us a call! A team of licensed experts from Superior Plumbing & Heating will fix the sink in your home in St. Catharines quickly, efficiently, affordably, and, most importantly, safely!
How much does it cost to repair a sink in St. Catharines?
If the first thought in your head is that you need to repair your sink, the second is how much you will have to pay for the overall sink repair services in St. Catharines. Only a qualified plumber can tell you the exact cost of repairing a sink, so it’s worth familiarizing yourself with a few factors that can affect the price:
- The severity of the clog and the amount of time it takes the plumber to clear it.
- The need to replace broken or damaged parts.
- The location of the sink (kitchen, bathroom, or basement)
- The repair method (whether it is a drainage snake or hydro jet).
Sometimes you can clear a clog yourself, but it usually takes longer, and using store-bought cleaners can cause more problems with your drains than help clear the clog. Therefore, calling a professional plumber will save time, money, and nerves! Our main goal is to leave you satisfied with both the result and the cost of sink repair in St. Catharines. We have developed a system of discounts and special offers, which you can find out about on our website! All of these make us a perfect choice to fix any plumbing problem in your home.