Dependable tankless water heater repair services
Tankless units’ energy efficiency and compact size have contributed to their rapid popularity in recent years. Unlike the standard ones, these devices heat water on demand, doing away with the requirement for a bulky tank. Although tankless appliances are more low-maintenance than their conventional counterparts, they may break down and need restoration. At our company, we have everything needed to fix your tankless water heater in time, prevent more damage and ensure a consistent supply of hot water. Why should you cooperate with us?
Our main advantage is our team: each of our technicians has at least 5 years of experience, has top certificates like Red Seal and NATE and regularly completes extensive training. During the restoration, we only use up-to-date tools and OEM spare parts, thus ensuring the same level of productivity as before our involvement. In addition, for our experts, there’s no difference in which brand or type of your unit we have to restore – we will find an approach to any HVAC appliance that needs to be fixed. Consult with our 24/7 telephone support or book a tankless water heater repair service online – we’re eagerly waiting to assist you!
Our team can fix any breakdown of your tankless water heater
If you notice the incorrect work of the device, you should not first eliminate it, following the advice from thematic forums or do-it-yourself guides. While some basic actions like tightening the loose connections homeowners may carry out on their own, most faults are best left to professionals. In turn, our pros can handle the following issues:
- Insufficient hot water. Causes for this issue include an undersized unit, a clogged filter, or a faulty flow sensor. On-site, the expert will analyse the problem and advise a course of action to fix it. For instance, if the unit is too small, our tankless water heater repair expert will advise you on which one to purchase to cover all your needs. However, if this is not the cause, then we will clean or change the filter and fix the flow sensor.
- Leaks. This problem can hit you anytime, but our emergency services will not allow catastrophic consequences. Often, sudden leaks are caused by damaged seals, loose connections or a faulty pressure relief valve. On arrival, our specialist will identify the leak’s source, after which they will perform all the necessary actions, including not only tightening the connections but also replacing damaged seals and malfunctioning relief valves.
- Venting issues. In addition to noticeable incorrect unit operation, this malfunction may cause some exhaust gases to enter the home, leading to carbon monoxide buildup. Our specialist will repair your tankless water heater by inspecting the ventilation system and choosing the best remedy, which may include cleaning or replacing the clogged or worn-out components. Moreover, if, after assessing the problem, our technician may decide that the existing venting system isn’t safe enough, then we will suggest you replace it with a new one.
- No hot water. Last but not least, this malfunction can be triggered by several issues: from the tripped circuit breaker to a blocked gas line. First, our specialist will conduct a comprehensive diagnostic, then choose one of the proposed remedies: resetting the thermostat, replacing the circuit breaker (or resetting if it’s not tripped), unclogging the gas line or changing the heating element.
Minor annoyances or severe disasters
We can handle nearly anything in one go, guaranteeing you that the solution will be affordable and long-lasting. Order the best specialist in Canada Now (866) 932-2818
Benefits of hiring a professional for tankless water heater repairs
Despite the many obvious advantages, some homeowners prefer to fix their HVAC unit on their own, considering this approach is both cheap and effective. Unfortunately, this does not correspond to reality, and many factors indicate that hiring a pro is more cost-effective. The main benefits of our professional tankless water heater repair “near me”:
- Proper diagnosis. Only trained technicians can determine exactly what’s wrong with your device, having all the necessary equipment and skills to identify the problem.
- Safety. Water heaters are potentially hazardous since they utilise gas or electricity to heat water. Our experts have all the required licenses to operate with these systems without endangering themselves or your property.
- Warranty protection. It is no secret that the device’s warranty may be voided if you perform the restorations by yourself or hire someone who is not properly certified. Our experts will not only carry out a proper fix that won’t void the warranty but will also provide our own 90-day labour guarantee.
Overall, hiring a professional may seem counterintuitive at first. Still, it may end up saving you money in the long run. DIY system fixes sometimes backfire, requiring more expensive restorations or perhaps the replacement of the system entirely. Also, by relying on tankless water heater technicians, you can be certain that the issue will be solved the first time properly, and you will get helpful advice on how to prevent future breakages by correctly maintaining your unit.